SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my freaking flex pipe broke in half! so it and the cat fell off.. in the process my cat hangers broke, and the weld to the first silencer, pre muffler, broke.
now i'm trying to come up with a cheep fix. any one have any ideas? what i'm thinking is maybe cut the pipe on the car where half the flex pipe still is and just run that to the cat. then get a cheep exhaust like a pacesetter to run from the cat back.. any ideas?
Damn Connecticut roads!
thanks
Dan

·
Registered
705 Posts
ach hem...drop me an email. i have a stock downpipe, what year is your car though?

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Dan, I am in CT and I have the stock downpipe and stock header. Let me know if you need it.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
You have mail.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well even if they do i think i would be able to tap out a new hole with out a huge problem

it would be better then trying to cut and put in a new flex pipe

L8er
Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts