SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we are all grown here... This will personally be my 1st SERCA convention, following my first year at SEMA, so I seem to be on a roll for good gatherings.. at any rate..... Im a drunk!! Ive been out of the LA area for about 4 yrs on and off since ive been in the military.. I still know about the century club and florentine gardens, etc ... but maybe Thomas and the rest of the locals can recommend some good bars/clubs to go to... main emphasis on alcohol and skanks... everything else will fall into place :cool: ... or else i guess getting hammered at the ES will have to do.. anyways.. what do ya think??

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
NX$paniard said:
rest of the locals can recommend some good bars/clubs to go to... main emphasis on alcohol and skanks... everything else will fall into place :cool: ... or else i guess getting hammered at the ES will have to do.. anyways.. what do ya think??
Universal Citywalk is pretty fun on Friday and Saturday nights now. They have the Rumba Room (salsa dancing!) and the Saddleback Ranch which is always packed with cali beach babes.

The best sunset Blvd. hangouts IMO are the Rainbow room, Miyagis (has a sushi bar too) and just the whole strip in general is fun!

But rest assured, no matter what we do, we WILL get hammered back at the ES! :) See you there !

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im down for universal city!! i can still remember the last time i was there woo hooo.. I try to stay away from sunset...and i dont know about the rainbow room... doesnt sound like my slice of pie..... :tongue:

anyhow... its all good then...

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
im to damn young, time to get a fake id

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
cnynracer1 said:
Universal Citywalk is pretty fun on Friday and Saturday nights now...
There's also DownTown Disney.
SERiously, ESPN Zone plus an outdoor bar. A number of really nice resturants plus live bands.

Maybe I can pry the Altima away from the WAR Dept. and a bunch of us could go.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Subculture said:
You all don't mind I tag along?
you make sure the war dept lets you go
i need to make sure too.. :tongue: :rolleyes: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts