SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who went? more specifically, who had the black NX? i heard from my buddy there was actually a turbo nx there! ( i had to work )

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
when was this?? damn i miss things.

·
Registered
52 Posts
IT WAS OK. DID NOT SEE THE BLACK TURBO NX. THE BIKINI CONTEST MADE UP FOR ALOT OF RICED OUT CARS. THE BIGGEST HIGHLIGHT WAS THE BLACK R34 GTR RIGHT SIDE DRIVE ALONG WITH A SILVER R33 GTR. THERE WAS A WHITE R33 GTS SKYLINE DRIVING THE STRIP THAT WAS NOT IN THE BASH. A FEW OTHER NISSANS REPRESENTING (350Z'S AND A COUPLE OF MAXIMAS), I DID NOT SEE THIS BUT ONE OF MY BUDDY'S SAW A B14 WITH A NEO VVL ENGINE (NOT SURE WHICH ONE SR20VE OR SR16VE) ON THE DYNO PUSHING 185 AT THE WHEELS, BUT THIS DYNO WAS A CRAPPY ONE SO IT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE THEN THAT. HAD A CHANCE TO PLAY GRAN TURISMO 4 IN THE PLAYSTATION 2 BOTH, LET ME SAY THAT THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLE. POLYPHONY HAS DEFINITLY OUT DONE THEIRSELVE'S WITH THIS ONE. THIS GAME WITH TOTALY MAKE WE GO OUT AND BUY A PLAYSTATION 2 JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME. THESE WERE PRETTY MUCH THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BASH, SO WHOEVER DID NOT GO REALLY DID NOT MISS MUCH. EXCEPT FOR THE DRUNKIN SPRING BREAK [email protected]#T'S WHO WOULD DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING FOR BEADS. ;) :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
566 Posts
The show was iite I actually had the most fun at the wet t shirt contest but i didnt see any black turbo NX i wish i would have though.

Jason

·
Registered
723 Posts
that was my vvl i was there i did make 180 WHP and 546lbft they dyno was way off as u can tell by my torque numbers, it was all good all the spoon guys and others were on my side... i could have mad more, considering i have JWT ecu, sr16 cams,and exhaust, topped with a pop charger.... it was a pretty cool show....

·
Registered
306 Posts
I got plenty of pics and a **very** good video but unfortunately the video is not in digital format. I'll post the pics up as soon as I stop feeling lazy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts