SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it a little bit ago from Advance Auto - Optima red top. They let me put it in the tray to see if it fit, which in fact it did; actually, it's about a half-inch smaller in all dimensions than the battery it replaced.

I am now happy. James Vick, thanks for your input. Smooth, I still think you're cool. Project, I may still put this thing in the trunk at some point - I won't even need a box :) Some of the rest of you guys need to spend less time on ClubSi.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Where are the pics!!?? We need pics!!
So I take it you paid the extra $20 for it.
Good for you!! Dont give them Pep"boys" any $$$.
see ya 'round!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had to return the digicam to my sister-in-law this past weekend, unfortunately. I'm hoping to get one of my own here before long. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Silver -

It was $129.99. It's probably more than I needed to spend, but I was mad; plus, with an important component like that I can go back to the store if there's a problem, rather than have to get on the phone or email and hope that I get a reply... the service is worth a few extra bucks to me.

I don't have the part number although I will try to check. It's a red top. To check for fitment, I got out a tape measure and measured all three dimensions of the stock battery, then did the same to the Optima while it sat on the counter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts