SR20 Forum banner

battery relo pics are up..... and wire grill.........

663 views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  SmoothDaddyFig 
#1 ·
Hey gang!!!
Hows that Honda killin'!!??
Well, I finally got my faded ass pics up on my webpage.
Its not 100% completed but you'll get the picture.
I wish I could link them on here but you have to visit the web page to see them. :eek:
Its under "Battery Relo".
Let me know what you think.
Also please check out the Gutter-o-matic grill. :D
Thats under "Wire Grill".

http://94_redse-r.tripod.com/FASTSER/

#5 ·
:D Hey!! Alright!!! :D
Thanks for the input!!!! Hopefully this weekend I can finish it up.
Them wires are way too long. I love the more roomy engine bay now. "Hey , I can see the ground!!"
As for the grill, I got the wire mesh from good ol' Home Depot.
It was $5 for 4 long GUTTER WIDTH SHEETS. :D
If you cant find any, I'll be more then happy to ship some out to ya!! My wife doesnt like it, but she drives a Saturn, so she dont count. :D

Stine, I'll private message you!! Thanks!!! :cool:

#6 ·
wrecked SER

hey...where did you get that front lip, side skirts, and bumper skirt? I really like the way it looks and I haven't seen one before.

#7 ·
Re: wrecked SER

Chris Colburn said:
hey...where did you get that front lip, side skirts, and bumper skirt? I really like the way it looks and I haven't seen one before.
You can find that front bumper setup on any 1993 or 1994 Sentra. According to se-r.net, it can even attach right onto our 1991s or 92s. :cool:

#10 ·
aknapp said:
Hey SDF, I think your first mod (couldn't vote in your poll on your site - no "OTHER") should be to remove that fugly front license plate mount from your bumper! Reduces drag, less weight on the already too-heavy front end, yadda, yadda yadda...:rolleyes: :D
Im saving that for.......................THAT IS A VERY GOOD POINT!!
I have no idea why that is still on there. :eek:
I want a nice ol' plate on there thats says SR20DE.....yeah , thats it. ;)

#14 · (Edited)
Fast91SER said:
no problemo...i'm still trying to decide if i should get one or not :D
Group buy!!!! Talk'em down to $15 for 10 people!!!! woohoo!!!!!
j/k!!

I dont think its ricey. Just dont go putting a chain or neon plate cover on there!!!!!

HOWS ABOUT this one:

YEAH!!

#19 ·
sorry bro!!!
heres some input:

-take off grill - ( duh )
-grab some skinny pliers and just gut out all the black part in the middle. However leave about one inch of the black plastic on the left and right sides. You will use that one inch margin to screw in the screws that hold down the grill.
Next, the fun begins, Put your gutter guard on top of the grill and trace with a marker where the mesh has to be cut. I would make sure that you trace on the outside of the actual grill hole.
-get some nice wire cutters and "chop chop chop"!!!
-place the wonderful masterfully cut mesh on the grill and position it to your liking.
-make sure some of the mesh is on the outside of the hole. This will stop it from falling thru when you're doing 95+ on the highways.
-then drill a few holes on each of the one inch margins to accomdate the screws.
-try ( of course ) to make the screws fit in the holes already on the mesh.
-then screw the screws in ( I used 2 on each side ), slap that bad boy on and RIDE OUT and eat some ZX2s for dinner!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.