SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm going to start selling JDM motors now, and my supplier has a BB det in stock now. I can get it for $1575 + shipping pm if interested.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Im trying to get some, I know I can get GTi-R's too, and lots of BB. I'm trying to get VE's too. I can get s13, s14, s15 motors out the ass right now too. It may end up a little cheaper than I posted depending on the deal I can work out. And if I sell a few more than they will drop in cost. My website will be up soon. I just gotta make a few more rounds to get everything squared away. I'll be selling B16's and B18's too if you know honda people. And 3sgte's and 2jz's for the toyota folks , and 4ag's. 4g63 for the mitsu people Evo's included. and bp turbo mazda motors from GTX's and 13b's.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sakerocket1 said:
I'm going to start selling JDM motors now, and my supplier has a BB det in stock now. I can get it for $1575 + shipping pm if interested.

Price has been broughtdown. Come on this is a good price guys.

·
Registered
358 Posts
dumb question, but im desperate. Can you part out the motors, or do u have to sell the engine as a whole. Beacause i desperatly need a t28 or t25

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Lemme know if you can get avenirs and I may be interested... I may be interested in a BBDET, but would prefer avenir.

(no shipping necesarry!)

·
Registered
164 Posts
what's the price for a S4 RX-7 13BT? I know of some sites that you can get some serious cash through the rotary boys...

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cthunder said:
what's the price for a S4 RX-7 13BT? I know of some sites that you can get some serious cash through the rotary boys...

What do they go for normally ;) then I'll find out my price and meet in the middle.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
How about a price for a DET longblock?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think I can get the long block for any less than 950 + shipping right now, hes only got the one BB det till the next truck comes in later this week. let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
whhhhhhhooooooooppps

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can also get an avenir with some extras for a killer price now PM if interested

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nick,

I'll be calling on you for my JDM parts soon.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
iNGEN said:
Nick,

I'll be calling on you for my JDM parts soon.
We need to go hit the track soon. :)

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump Avenir and BB DET's bump low price

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
93veilside240sx said:
how much would the s13 SR's run for???
$2150 this includes motor, tranny, ECU, and harness. MAF is $115 and the Ignitor is also $115.

·
Registered
664 Posts
spoolin2o said:
isnt the bb tranny an awd tranny?

There was only one model that was turbocharged. That was the Attesa SSS. IT was AWD, but there were many other flavors of the Bluebird that were FWD and either KA24/SR20/DE powered.

This particular one was the SES model, IIRC.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts