SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
doing a ga16 to sr20det swap.

with a bb ecu, would the interior dash harness have to be changed to se-r dash from my stock ga16 harness to fit this ecu?

also, automatic sr20 usdm engine harness. would it work with a 5spd jdm? would i only have to change out some sensors. or would it be some huge splice job?

·
Registered
207 Posts
im not quite sure, but when i was gutting out an se-r, we were going to do a sr20 swap into the sentra xe, i was told i would need the interior wiring harness. So, with what i was told yes, but i could be wrong. Theres gotta be someone on the forums who would know this...

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
NXracer17 said:
im not quite sure, but when i was gutting out an se-r, we were going to do a sr20 swap into the sentra xe, i was told i would need the interior wiring harness. So, with what i was told yes, but i could be wrong. Theres gotta be someone on the forums who would know this...
We wanted that inner harness for the pulsar. He should be fine with just the wiring harness for the motor and the BB ECU.

Brent

·
Registered
207 Posts
ahhh, i learned somethin today

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hope i would be fine:) thanks...we all learned something today!!! more imput or mixed views welcome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts