SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let my fellow B14 owners that are out there..I installed my BB SR20DET intake cam into my car yesterday and that thing kicks ass! For the rest of you that are on a limited budget ( Damn School! ) This is a dope mode! The measurements on the cam are almost identical to a 91-93 SR20DE intake cam. The cam (mind this is all seat of the pants) made a decent difference. Car pulls noticeably harder at all RPM levels. The most noticable area is at 4,500 and above..So for those that can't quite afford the JWT cams..I strongly recommend this mod!

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh another thing..again for you budget minded folk...If you can afford to shell out the 400 or so dollars for the KYB AGX's..The KYB GR2s are about half the price..not adustable but still do ok..I installed a set of those on my car yesterday along with the cam and after getting the car alighned...(Remember I've got the GC 300lbs/200lbs setup..with the car lowered about 2.5 inches..( I know, I know ricer this ricer that )and the car rides and handles remarkably well. But yeah just to let you other struggling bros know there are other alternatives...for the meantime. ( After I get down with school and wipe out some of those student loans...Im gonna have one Badass, Turbocharged, Motivational shortened strut having SE-R in my garage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts