SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up everybody. I have decided to move on to a new project. I'm selling the following:
U12 Bluebird DET
T25 turbo
manifold
j-pipe
heat sheilds
370cc injectors
factory intercooler and all piping.
polished bluebird blow off valve
modified 3" jgy downpipe (true 3" mandrel from the 3bolt flange to the flexpipe)
modified stock bluebird intake pipe (fits z32,maxima maf,etc) You can also hear the WAAACHHHHHHH much louder :cool:
Autometer phantom boost guage.
Freshly coated gloss black valve cover.
The setup put down about 255whp @ 11psi with a stock maf and an e-manage. All you really need is an ecu, e-manage or whatever and your ready to go.

I know I'm going to regret selling this but I need the money for my new project and while the car is down there is a few things I would like to do like paint the engine bay, rack bushings, etc. My new project will be a VE. I miss the all-motor life (but not on the highway).

-Nate

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
interested in BOV and intake pipe

Got 1st dibs i hope.

Ill PM you.

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blairellis said:
interested in BOV and intake pipe

Got 1st dibs i hope.

Ill PM you.
I PMed you back, I really dont want to part it out, if anything I would part the turbo kit from the long block... and if it comes down to it then ill part the turbo kit. I just dont want to be stuck with stuff I cant sale since im going to need all the money for the new project.

-Nate

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
keep me in the loop...

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
yeah how much for it all?

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
I want dibs on JGY 3" downpipe if you decided to part out. Thanks. and keep me in loop too please

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
whoa, i need a DET BAD right now, pm me with a price for everything. I'm in MA and i'll come down and look at it!

·
Big Cheddar fan club
1,466 Posts
I am interested also, what is going on with the parts? Please let me know.

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blckse-r already has dibs on the downpipe. the j-pipe is going with the manifold. If he doesnt want it then ill let you know.

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is sold. I still have the downpipe. I have the order of people that asked for it. Ill take pics on monday and send them.

-Nate

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
What all is left. Interested in the turbo and manifold/ heatshields.

·
retired
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
K quick someone delete this post before more people find out I sold it and get mad! j/k I have the downpipe and the boost guage but ill probably sale the guage locally.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts