SR20 Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
i went head and order my bc stage 2 cams with jgy, they still have some in stock. I ordered them last monday and received them on thursday and i installed them these past saturday.

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
i went head and order my bc stage 2 cams with jgy, they still have some in stock. I ordered them last monday and received them on thursday and i installed them these past saturday.
^How do you like them? Can you feel the difference in your car?

·
Registered
71 Posts
on the fence about which ones i should install, any suggestions, was thinking of getting a pair of bc stage 2 but seen a smilar price with hks cams. so i just need some feed back from the forum. still wet behind the ears, aka newbie lol

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Has anyone tried these cams in a GTi-R motor yet? The BC site says the will fit the GTi-R head.
Buy some jwt, jun, tomei, HKS or kelford cams for a gtir. There are also a number of other cams available for for the mechanical head of the gtir you just have to find a good overseas hook-up. One thing I will be using of brian crower are their springs and retainers when i do grab a set of cams next year, so i can rev up to like 9K:eek2:

I think I am leaning towards the JUN cams

201 - 210 of 210 Posts