SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My plan is to try and bend some beams for people at the convention. It is difficult to make firm plans at this time because I don’t have a site or anything because I have never been to this area before. If the weather treats us right I can do it in any reasonably smooth parking lot. I need to get an idea of who would be interested in this. Saturday is the track event and I will not do it then. Sunday is an option but I am seriously considering coming down Thursday night so that I can do this on Friday during the day when it’s not as busy. DISCUSS PLEASE :)

·
www.motorists.org
3,055 Posts
Jackson Diamond said:
Im in, you can do mine friday....
Great idea. For those who don't remember or know what the charge is, can you disclose that so people can make an informed decision?

·
SE-R RACER
1,083 Posts
98sr20ve said:
Well here is the list.

Dominojd
Djmayhem
Jackson Diamond
Driving Illini
Wow this is the first time I am #1 on a list. Usually I don't find out about things until it is too late. :D

·
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you guys are committed to being at the convention on friday then I will skip a day of work and come down early. Let me work the details out. It would be helpfull to know when each of you could get to the hotel.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
98sr20ve said:
If you guys are committed to being at the convention on friday then I will skip a day of work and come down early. Let me work the details out. It would be helpfull to know when each of you could get to the hotel.
I will also be there on Thursday night, but you already knew because we talked before this thread. PM me when you know for sure if you are planning on bunking with me for the night.

·
SE-R RACER
1,083 Posts
98sr20ve said:
Should be there sometime early afternoon.

·
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THis is a bump. I only have three people. Hope there are more that want this done. I am planning on coming out on friday if the three confirm they are in. I sent out PM's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts