SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list of what we have so far:

White T-tops in good condition $300/OBO for the pair.

Turn signal assembly $40

Steering wheel $35

Clock Spring $50

Airbag $100

You can purchase the wheel, airbag and clock spring all together for $200.

Will have more parts available soon. If you have any requests, please post them here. I will email pics of these items upon request.

Thank you,
Jason

·
Registered
52 Posts
93NXShark said:
Here is a list of what we have so far:

White T-tops in good condition $300/OBO for the pair.

Turn signal assembly $40

Steering wheel $35

Clock Spring $50

Airbag $100

You can purchase the wheel, airbag and clock spring all together for $200.

Will have more parts available soon. If you have any requests, please post them here. I will email pics of these items upon request.

Thank you,
Jason

have dibs on the entire brake system if you have it.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
What condition is the steering wheel in, has any of the stiching come off? Pics would be great.

Chris

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chriscar said:
What condition is the steering wheel in, has any of the stiching come off? Pics would be great.

Chris
The wheel appears to be in very good condition, I did not notice any problems with the stitching. What is your email? I will send pics in the morning.

Were you wanting just the wheel or do you need the bag and spring too?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the drivers side caliper is toast but the rest is good. I will check it out and let you know if it is any good.

Thanks!

·
Looking for a new B13....
217 Posts
by the way..93NXsharks' NX is NOT the one being parted out...This one is.....

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
93NXShark said:
The wheel appears to be in very good condition, I did not notice any problems with the stitching. What is your email? I will send pics in the morning.

Were you wanting just the wheel or do you need the bag and spring too?

Thanks,
Jason

Just the steering wheel. Pics to [email protected]

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BruHaHa said:
Interested in the brakes as well. I think I'm third in line...PM me if the others fall through.

:tongue: Will do!

I wish the brakes were in better shape! I didn't think it would be such a popular item!!

Thanks,
Jason

·
217 Posts
I should step in since I've driven the car a little bit--the brakes aren't working all that good but I don't know if it's because of low line pressure or destroyed lines or bad calipers...the Driver side front caliper is Destroyed. I've yet to look at the passenger side front or the rear brakes yet but let me tear them down tonight and I'll post the condition in the morning.....

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Passanger side power window motor?

·
217 Posts
Destroyed means exactly how it sounds...it is finished, gone,in pieces, bent, cracked, whatever things that you can think of thats bad is what it is...in other words. not repairable.

This car does not have power widows, locks, no ABS, No Fog lights, the driver side front suspension is toast. a few interior panels are ok. Looks like there is a lot of white overspray on the outer panels and some interior parts...I've cleaned the t-tops and they are now imaculate. I'll take pics of the steering wheel tonight when I get home so you can better see the stitching. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts