SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....unless they give me a ride tommorow at Salt Fest. Watch it guys!!!

hehehe

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Sorry I didn't talk with you more than that one time. I thought you said your name was Stewart and I was like "Ok, uh, hi Stewart, nice to meet you..." cuz I didn't know any SE-R person named Stewart.
Someone said you had shown up late cuz you couldn't find the shop and I was like "I remember someone named Stewart saying that same thing, probably was him and I had monkey grease in my ears." So sorry Jordan.
We left first thing this morning cuz we had a long drive and needed to be back.

I left my digital camera at the hotel (doh!) so I only got 2 pics while I was there and just took 5 pics of my new Courtesy tip. Take a look:

http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/saltfest

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, since I didn't get a ride with either of you two, your turbos will be gone by tommorow morning.

WATCH IT!!

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

14's this season

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my bad if I didn't say my name loud enough

You did look at me kinda funny when i said who i was. I thought you were just stoned.

BTW, hows the power with the exhaust?

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

14's this season

·
Registered
705 Posts
Ben how you like my exhaust?!?! Ray says you and Mike were drivin around Saturday night testing out your new mods. He also said that it sounds better on your car then it did mine, the bastard, lol. Oh well, i had a nice quiet ride home today. i sure missed the sound of the intake.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...1st 97 owner ever to succesfully mount a 98SE exhaust to a 97SER!
relaxing after a quiet ride home from SF2K1. first day without an exhaust in a long time.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I LOVE it.
You said that exhaust gasket was different from the original one and I unknowingly put my stock rear cat gasket back on at SF. Well yesterday I go to swap them and find out there are the samed damned thing! 2.5" ID for both of them. Wasting my time boy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts