SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ben;

Apparently, I now own a set of IC piping that once belonged to you. MauiBlueGride sold them to me.

Below are two photos, with each pipe numbered. Can you ID these pipes, by number? It's like a big pipe jigsaw puzzle. I know I'd figure it out sooner or later, but hey, you're the man who made them. Figured you'd know.

If these were yours, and you ID them, then thanks. If not, sorry to post this.

-GP-

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
My bad man I've got pictures when he numbered them give me a sec to find them...
Chris

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris;

Those helped a bit. Still would like word IDs, but the pics were darn near good enough for me. I can figure it out from here.

I hope. ;)

-GP-

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
One tip....roll the edges of the pipes, like put a bead with jb weld around them or something. then id get better coupleings. those work, but you will get to know what its like to pop them quite frequently. i poped one just going around the block one time.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bowlcut:

Roger-Wilco, will do. Thanks for the tips.

Ben/Chris;

Any pics of these on Ben's car anywhere? THAT would be of HUGE help.
Let me know...

-GP-

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I have a few pics at home of how they went. #8 and #6 were connected, and the straight pipe went from the TB to the IC under the car. #1 goes from the turbo output pipe( lack of a better word) to the IC. I'll keepp looking at them and I'll see if I can remember how they went.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From the looks of things....Lowe's or Home Depot. They're basic plumbing connectors, not silicone connectors.

-GP-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts