SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I'm kinda new to the forum. I was just wondering what your car runs in the 1320? I haven't run mine yet and won't get a chance to until the spring when I've got some mods on.

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the forum You should find it usefull and you will meet lots of punk ass people like me.

My car runs [email protected] so far that is...

You have a bone stock 97 200? Your probably looking at 15.5-15.9ish with a good launch and good traction.

Mike..the other turbo SE
www.people.ne.mediaone.net/mgoss

[This message has been edited by Mike Gosselin (edited 12-19-2000).]

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks for the welcome. Nice to met ya. Unfortunately I won't be able to run my car bone stock. That'd be more fun to see which mods make the most difference at the track. Oh well pictures will have to do. 13.7 is a time I'd like to see myself run next year, although I hope to do slightly better with a 50 shot.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Got my car done on November 11th, so haven't had a chance to go to a track yet. February I'm there though

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, ok cool.

G

·
Ben when do U plan on going ? I wanna race U, since we never raced. I wanna see if I can do any mid to low 14 sec runs in my SE-R.

------------------
Mike Jez
93 SE-R **** TURBOs, been there broke that.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Going to US41 when it opens. Says on their website it's open January thru March on Sundays from 8AM-3PM weather permitting. You have to call though to find out. It's probably still covered with snow anyways
It opens for normal test and tune on Saturdays in April. When the snow melts remind me and I'll call and see if we can head out on a Sunday.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts