SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got pics up from like three weeks ago. Got some pics of my cousins and my car.

Faton's car...

Mine...

New Erebuni bumper courtesy of my boy Jay (G-unit91), thanks bro!:biggthump

Comments welcome!:biggthump

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are 16's. I think they are Drag wheels, not that it makes a difference though. Thanks bro!

·
TheLittleEnginethatCould
367 Posts
Sweet rides,....and is that the 94'-95' Accord rear lip?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Nice classics :biggthump I like pic 7...looks like that B13 is chillin on the curb, scopin out the scene :D

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Bes looks real good with the new bumper whos other black classic do i spy with the fogs and nx wheels

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments fellas. That car is my brothers classic. He plans on having it repainted soon as well as body work to make it very clean. The car is now also rolling on 17'' wheels. He has the NX wheels with Azeni's when he wants to have some fun on the twisties.:biggthump

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
wow 3 black classics with aftermarket bumpers nice i definitly gotta get up there for a photo shoot my brothers car should be done soon so we can have 5 black classics

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could make it 6 then. My brother has another black classic as well. Its just madness. Lol. Then we have my other cousin Dino with a red classic. Soo many just in the family, hahah.

:biggthump

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
we gonna have a nice photo shoot

·
4SFED SR20
657 Posts
damn bes our cars were clean as hell in the first 2 pics, cant wait til the next photo shoot, the only differnce will be that you'll also have a nice shinny IC peekin thru ur bumper as well :biggthump

·
4SFED SR20
657 Posts
it used to be, i bought it off him, pretty soon its gunna have a CF hood, with a sunny front bumper, and maybe new rims

1 - 20 of 22 Posts