SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get rid of the rubber tubing on my NX's intake, what brand should i get? who makes just a short stack intake for the high port SR20?

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
JWT.

------------------
-Nuke the bastards-

Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
756 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SmoothDaddyFig:
Home Depot!!

</font>
I agree! I felt like I was ****ed up the ass and not even kissed after I bought and installed the JWT POP charger. Waste of $120

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
save your pennies, and buy a CAI. it's not much more than a WAI. set aside $10-20 a week and you'll be able to afford a PR or HS CAI in no time.

------------------
stiletto

99 Sentra SEL platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed exhaust, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, EL indiglo HVAC, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
JWT.
</font>
I believe he wants something like a half of a CAI, JWT just makes the POP charger, no intakes.

silversx: i have the HS warm air setup.
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r/MVC-872S.JPG
just copy and paste that link, you can see what mine is like.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

[This message has been edited by Fast91SER (edited 09-11-2001).]

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
go to ebay, look up sentra air intake or nx2000 and you will find an intake set that has the cone filter plus adaptor to bolt right onto the MAF, just like the jwt pop, but much cheaper. This is what i did, and ive felt gains from mine in acceleration and it sounds SWEEEEET!!

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White
K&N Cone intake, Bosal Performance muffler and 2.25" cat back

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Oh, well, pay extra then!! it was just a suggestion of what worked for me!!

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White
K&N Cone intake, Bosal Performance muffler and 2.25" cat back

1 - 12 of 12 Posts