SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey please post or link pictures of any classics with custom rims, tryin to find some for myself, please provide the name of the wheel if ya know.thnx

·
Registered
440 Posts
this is my favorite:

he posted some better pics up a while back. That car is sweeeeeet!

[This message has been edited by nismo00 (edited 10-15-2001).]

·
Registered
727 Posts
That is Gregs racer, SERprise, hes got plenty, look at the post he did in the WHATS YOUR FAVORITE SR20 POWERED CAR topic.

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
nismo00:

Thanks for the compliments on my old Classic. She's a beauty, no?

Again...thanks for the kind words

(Edit) BTW...my rims are Rota Sub Zeros, 15x6.5 inches, 40mm backspacing, in flat black. (/Edit)

------------------
Greg Perry, '93 SE-R w/ 149,000 miles, a proud customer of Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc., [email protected] 1/4 mile, [email protected] 1/8 mile, 1.98 60-ft.

My SE-R page, with videos

[This message has been edited by SERprise In WV (edited 10-15-2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Try this:

You like?

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Stine;

I do, I do! NICE Classic. I'll be up in Cincy (well, it's only 2 and 1/2 hours away) next month. I'm covering the Marshall at Miami of Ohio game.

We should meet up!

·
Registered
858 Posts
check an old topic under Bowlcut's pics .thats my ride last year but hasen't changed much.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
I second that as well...lookin to get my 200SX rims installed this week whenver my Yokohama AVID T4's 195/50/15's get to me!! :~)

------------------
-----
~~Ryan
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (
Now its wrecked... :(( STILL PULLS HARD TO THE REDLINE THOUGH!!
to see pictures of my hooptie go to http://photos.yahoo.com/slogypoop/

·
Registered
727 Posts
Hey Stine, that classic is nice! 2 words though....DROP IT! I mean it looks damn good now, just think what it would look like sitting flat on top of those new rims!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 10-15-2001).]

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Eibach pro-kits going in on Saturday...

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Registered
727 Posts
AT A BOY STINE!
Just kidding, those wheels look sharp man!

·
Registered
122 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">KikoSanchez182 asked:
hey please post or link pictures of any classics with custom rims...</font>
No prob - many moons ago, before Tire Rack, etc. had their wheel selector online, I scanned in some images and did a cut & paste job to see which wheels looked best on mine. Here are the results.

I run TSW Evos (NLA?) on the street and Panasport Lites on the track. In my sig you can see the Panas (tho' at speed).

------------------
'91 Classic w/the usual stuff

"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss

[This message has been edited by grailer (edited 10-16-2001).]

·
Registered
782 Posts

These are 17x7 Tenzo Shu-4's in White on my car and 17x7 Konig Monsoons also!

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya
APEX Motorsports
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb
12.0 @ 118.77

[This message has been edited by APEXSER (edited 10-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by APEXSER (edited 10-16-2001).]

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
I hope this works...

[edit] Don't know why it's not working. Damn webshots.com!!! If you click on it and view image, it'll show. Those are Mim Pescara wheels 15X7. Can't get them anymore, but the Borbet Type T looks nearly identical.
------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

"What have you DONE to that thing..." - stranger at Rockingham dragway 5/18/01
"Where's the turbo?" - stranger at the 1st autocross of 2000 where my SE-R debuted
"That thing is a goddamn rocket ship. I'm not lifting for you on the straights anymore!" -Karl Shultz, Rockingham 4/27/01
"What in the hell have you done since I drove it last?" -David Stone, Rockingham 4/27/01

[This message has been edited by MaddMatt (edited 10-17-2001).]

·
8,148 Posts

This is Brian Changs car. And Believe me it gets better. I wish he would post updated pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts