SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....Where is the cheapest place I can pick up the Autometer Phantom gauges? I went to the website to get all of the part #'s but now I want to know where to look. Thanks in advance.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any other places than Summit? Those prices aren't too bad, but always looking for the best deal.:D

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
i think my friend has some great prices on the phantom gauges...something like $38 for the a/f but ill check hes like that cause he wont let anyone beat his price if he can.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, let me know. I'm about 2 secs away from ordering from summit. I've ordered stuff form them before and they are pretty good about servicing their customers.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I checked out the price for the phantom a/f i can give it to you for 51.95 plus shipping...this is an example...give me the part numbers and ill try to beat the price for you and get it shipped...i can the it to my store in 1 day and shipped out whenever.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bro, gauges are already ordered from Summit. I ended up going with the water temp, oil press, and rich lean for looks. Thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts