SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...Im on the verge of purchasing a DET to swap into my b14. Just wondering whats the best ( or average ) price people have paid for their motors. Right now Im looking at buying the motor (BB DET), Intercooler Relo kit, and ECU. Anything else needed to get the my car going? I've been told that SR20Development can get me all these things. Haven't gotten a qoute from them yet. (Calling tomorrow morning) But is there any other reliable places to get a good deal on this setup? I just want to get the car up and going..other things such as TT, Boost Cont...and stuff will come later. Also will the motor come with the mounts from the original car or will I need to purchase some ES or JWT mounts? Thank in advance guys!

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

G

·
0 Posts
I know of a place that sells them $2000.00, for the motor and electronics.(no trans)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I suggest Jason Young on the forum - I got my BB DET for $1700 + shipping from him a month or so ago - plus all the sensors I needed, lots of tech help, and a ACT Clutch... GREAT service, keeps ya in the know and knows what he is doing my motor looked bran new when I got it to (on the inside also).
Check out www.chrisstorer.com for pics and a link to his site.

Chris

·
Registered
325 Posts
So let me get this straight, you got the DET,the wires, the ACT clutch, and the sensors for $1700 plus shipping from Jason Young? if thats true I'll be getting my DET in less than a month.

Nick

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
HOLD up lol... not all that for 1700 - the motor was that plus shipping...
The IC was darn near perfect on it....
ACT Setup was a little over $300
Sensors (minus distributor) were a lil over 100
Engine harness I bought from someone on here for $100 with some other stuff.....
Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts