SR20 Forum banner

Best prices on 15" Rota Slipstreams w/ tires

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  FRking 
#1 ·
I am looking to buy some Rota Slipstreams with tires for my 200SX. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to get them from for the best price. Any suggestions are appeciated.
I looking for 15" Rota Slipstreams
black or gunmetal
with tires
195/55/15 or205/50/15

Thanks.

#7 ·
groupbuycenter.com

#8 ·
I bought my stuff from machiii as well, but I'd check eBay for some knockoff rims that might be a lot cheaper but weigh the same. Even though you'll pay shipping you might save a decent amount of money. Then just price the tires locally with valve stems, mounting and balancing and see if it's worth the hassle, or if getting them all premounted from machiii or powertech is the better deal.

#10 · (Edited)
I have a new set of 4x100's with falken azenis for sale. They have never been used, we bought them for a civic hatch that we did a type-r swap into but they don't have enough offset to clear the 12 inch willwood 4 piston calipers up front.

#14 ·
pimpm3 said:
I have a new set of 4x100's with falken azenis for sale. They have never been used, we bought them for a civic hatch that we did a type-r swap into but they don't have enough offset to clear the 12 inch willwood 4 piston calipers up front.
American Type-R's are 5 lug. JDM's are 4x100. How did you do a 4x100 "swap" on a 4x100 car? And since when do Type-R's come with Wilwoods from the factory?

#16 ·
Nope, A type R swap doesn't change it from a 4 to 5 lug. Its actually kinda costly and poinltess unless your really trying to fool someone. They must have done the brake swap because no hondas came with wilwoods. SOunds like a badass car though. :)

#17 ·
Its a 1992 CX Hatch, we acuired a 1996 Integra Type-R Front Clip (4 Lug) and took out the motor and tranny. We put in an ATS gear a 4.9 something if i remember correctly and we gutted the car except for two del sol seats. It has a DC 4 into 1 header and a custom 3 inch exhaust with a thermal muffler. In the front we installed the aluminum 4 Piston Willwood Calipers with 12 or 13 inch Brembo rotors. In the back we installed accord rear calipers with 12 inch brembos. It has stainless lines all around, and hawk pads. It is pretty damn fast, we are hoping for a high twelve all motor, and it brakes and handles well thanks to the willwoods and the GC/Koni coilovers.

#19 ·
Monsoon said:
American Type-R's are 5 lug. JDM's are 4x100. How did you do a 4x100 "swap" on a 4x100 car? And since when do Type-R's come with Wilwoods from the factory?
dont the jdm 'honda' integras come 4x114????
check on ebay for TypeR rims.....you'll see what im talking about, i almost bought a set for my g20 :)
dam 4x114
TJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.