SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sup all. Does anyone have good sources for DETs?? Im looking for a good source with good prices and pictures. If anyone knows or even sells em, hit the thread up please. thnx. Also, my friend had a question about direct fire. I thought none of the FWD DETs didnt have direct fire?? I think im correct, but!!! Is there any way to obtain direct fire on a FWD DET and use the RWD ECU he thinks?? Or can you convert the dist. to direct fire? He wasnt sure and neither was I! Thnx guys!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
SR20Development

I wouldnt think twice, there is no doubt in my mind that they cant get you the best deal, Chris is the head guy over there. He knows everything there is to know about every sr20det motor. What else is good is he can tell you where all the motors come from and what shape its in. I strongly suggest them for any nissan work. They are building my det as we speak

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uhhhh Joe your sig pic doesnt work man... But it sure does tell what directory its in!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Jason G. Young - www.jgycustoms.com

Great guy - got mine for $1700 - looked brand new when I got it (plus had all accessories on it) and when I dropped the pans it looked new on the inside too (thats what counts right? whats on the inside - or that what the guidance counselor use to say hehehe).

Anyways tell him Mr. Sweet Tits sent you and he'll send you a picture of his neighbor's dog.

Chris

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yeah, JGY sent me some surprising photos when I got my NX2K console from him. He is a very trustworthy person to deal with. But you might ask that he replies with text only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts