·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which one is the best and how much???? for a 92 se-r...kesi24

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Suspension Tech makes a good front bar. But for the rear go with the Nord-Tech adjustable rear bar. I dont knwo prices tho

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so is anything wrong with sus..tec rear sway???... they sell the set for 200 bucks is that good???

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no, nothing wrong with it, just not adjustable.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
7/8" Addco rear bar. $89 from JC Whitney. It comes unpainted so you can paint it any color you want. I painted mine brown

Matt

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Yes, the Addco is worth a damn. Many national champion autocrossers use Addco bars. It was very effective in getting my car to rotate at VIR 2 weekends ago
It's only .5mm smaller in diameter than the ST bar.

So, my suggestion: If you have $200, the ST bars are nice. If you're on a budget, keep the stock front bar and get the Addco rear bar. I decided to put the $100+ towards GC coilovers.

A can of Krylon is $2 in any color you want. Took me 2 minutes to paint, and it was dry in 30.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Yea there isnt anything wrong with ST, you just said whats the best. Which the adjustable rear Nord-Tech(used to be Nu-Tech) bar is better. Dont think they have one for the front yet or ever.

Is that addco worth a damn? Not painted, ewww that sucks ass I suck at spray painting. I want a set of ST bars but dont like their price since you can sometimes find them used WAYYYY cheaper. But 200 isnt that bad, see if you can talk them down to like 200 flat with shipping and everything already included that would bring them down to like 170 which isnt that bad for new ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts