SR20 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
_______
2,170 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Cool, Ill be bringing my new (to me) semi professional Canon D60 as well...Ill be shooting tons of photos as well.

Ill be looking to blackmail some people so look out! :)
It appears that action shots of the track, hotel lobby and bar are now covered... ;)

James

·
merely a flesh wound
15,285 Posts
SERprise In WV said:
I'm sorry. Blue NXs won't be photographed. :tongue:
Heheh, GP own3z Matt.

C

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
spnx said:
It appears that action shots of the track, hotel lobby and bar are now covered... ;)

James

Oh boy, I'm in trouble..

At least GP can get some good shots of the 4 door B12 spanking all the cute SE-R's ;)

John

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
SERprise In WV said:
You forced me to drop the bomb: I am bringing all of my professional Nikon camera gear, and am shooting action pics of EVERY car at the track event.
Cool! Can't wait to see your gear Greg.

Me, I'm bringing my new Kodak DX6490 digital camera. After taking on a drive to the track a week and a half ago I was just amazed. It weighs less than one camera body (not even counting the motor drive and all the lenses) and with the 10:1 optical zoom it was able to get tighter shots than I can with my 300mm (but not as tight as my 500mm). Hell, the 300mm weighs about as much as 2 or 3 of these cameras and it's not even a modern fast lens. My biggest gripe at the track was that it sometimes takes it a while to focus and shoot and there is no manual focus. Pix came out great though.

I love this thing. No more 30lb gear bags to lug around.

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
Oh, and another really cool thing......

I bought it because it has a PC sync for my studio strobe. I don't need it though because I was fooling around with it and using the slave on the studio strobe. I didn't even have to use my flash meter. It just figured out the exposure and I didn't have to do anything. This camera is going to make me lazy. :D

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Geo91SER said:
Cool! Can't wait to see your gear Greg.

Me, I'm bringing my new Kodak DX6490 digital camera. ... No more 30lb gear bags to lug around.
I will be the only one with 30lbs of camera gear? Damn.

Can't wait to see your new camera as well, Geo.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
99.se.ltd said:
how early can we check-in the hotel on friday?
I called them a few days ago. They said if they have a room they will let you check in early and then she said its usually not earlier than 1pm.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts