SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
that thing hit every branch, limb and leaf on its way down the ugly tree!

stiletto

99 Sentra SE platinum gold w/ HS headers and CAI, custom b-pipe, arospeed muff, magnecor 8.5mm wires, eibach pro-kit, courtesy nissan frt and rear STB, smc short shifter, greddy knob, jwt clutch, k&n crankcase breather, 17 deg. timing, clear corners and taillights and not a single stock bulb.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SAME OL' SAME OL'
Its got the Tiburon F/X 140HP 16 valve engine. it starts at $13,999.
Im going to visit the dealer and see if it has any extras like strut braces, anti-sway bars or something. Not that I want to get one but to keep the masses informed.

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 07-13-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I think it kinda looks cool! I mean, it looks rather European if you ask me.

------------------
1999 SE Limited: JWT POP, NGK Wires, OBX Muffler 2.25" exhaust, Hotshot header, Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, 17 deg. timing
http://post.uwstout.edu/l/lilienthala/car.html

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
The car isn't especially attractive, but I think it's really cool that Hyundai is selling it as a five-door sedan. The other mainstream manufacturers have a fear of offering too many hatchbacks, but Hyundai doesn't.

A foor-door sedan with a hatch is practical, yet only a few cars are offered in that configuration here in the U.S. Who else does it? Saab?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They need some new designers over there!!
It could use some work.
( i still havent made it over to the dealer yet )

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HERES A NICE ELANTRA:

------------------
-3x CRX owner
-SE-R mods: "Home Depot" intake
-

[This message has been edited by 94_REDSE-R (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dan_93SER:
Man, that car has some crappy tires. In that pic it's going about 100mph with the brakes locked up, and the tires aren't even smoking!</font>
LOL.......I didnt even notice that!!!
I think it hit warp speed and the tires froze up.

------------------
-3x CRX owner
-SE-R mods: "Home Depot" intake
-

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the front and rear of that modified bumpers looking good. the front bumper looks more like Acura NSX, eeeeeeeeeeeee especially the upper part of the front bumper.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but the problem with the Korean cars is that their suspension/shocks systems are poor. They are too soft and sluggish and the engine is not that good. They think the soft ride rules... which is completely wrong. LOL but I admit.. that elantra pics posted above looks good. hahahahahaha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts