SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1428 Posts

·
Feiticeira
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOCAL Wednesday Meets

Hey guys, since there is more interest in our sr20 powered cars, and the noticible rise of so-cal forum members, I have been asked to organize a meet for us to hang out and get to know each other and discuss issues, tips and tricks, and just plain ol' do something when bored.

Now for the time and place.

When: every other wednesday at 8:00pm

Where: Krispy Kreme

It's located on Vermont ave. and Artesia Blvd.

Directions: Coming from the North, 110 fwy south, exit 91fwy west. We're on your right hand side. Next to the Jack in the Box.

This upcoming wednesday will be our first official meet. Lets see how good of a turn out we get.

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
So is there gonna be a meet today? I need to bump heads with some of u guys about my car. I cant seem to figure out why my car pops at idle, loudly too.

·
Feiticeira
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fridays, cops are on the prowl... there's various meets in the la area and all of them get raided cause of the whole street racing scene. You guys want cops to be all on your nuts on a friday? i dont think so...

Wednesday is usually the "neutral" day.. there's street racing everyday ( except for wednesdays)

So if you guys want a different place to hang out, i know another place off of the 91fwy on artesia blvd and vermont ave. at the krispy kreme/ food 4 less. what about that one?

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
Im in torrance to prodrifter, off of sepulveda and crenshaw. I dont know if u know where the departement of childrend and family service is at. That where I work.

·
Pistol grip pump
341 Posts
sound good to me. We met before, im the guy that was selling that black 91 se-r about a year ago. Ill call ya thanx

1 - 20 of 1428 Posts