SR20 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Pulsar AWD addict
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Folks,
kits have started to ship ! Keep an eye on your inbox for the tracking #..... Cheers,

--McDave

·
Pulsar AWD addict
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
sup McDave,

I didn't get a pm or email yet, will you be sending out the tracking numbers?
YES ! that was the point of the previous post ... sorry if I wasn't clear.
As soon as Brian gives me the tracking #, i'll send them to each of you :)

have a good weekend folks. Cheers,

--McDave

·
DBA/IT
1,231 Posts
The 2 boxes that I got were shipped last Friday, and I got them on Monday. I am done installing them, just need to bleed the brakes.

Here is the driver's side installed, with my 16" wheel:

To install the brake kit, you will need these tools (in addition to whatever you use to take off the stock brakes):

-10mm flare wrench to loosen the top nut on the oem hard brake line

-vise grips to hold the metallic end of the stock rubber brake line, while you loosen the nut on the hard brake line

-7/16" open end wrench to tighten the stainless brake lines to the 3AN fittings

-11/16" open end wrench to tighten the OEM hard line to the big 3AN fitting that screwed onto the top of the stainless brake line.

·
DBA/IT
1,231 Posts
heh these calipers are universal, they have a bleeder at each corner of the caliper. don't worry, there is a bleeder at the top, the wheel is just hiding it.

gravity will be pulling the brake fluid down to the bottom of the caliper, and any air will be at the top. I will bleed both bleeders at the top of each caliper :biggthump

·
Pulsar AWD addict
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #90 (Edited)
Folks,
sorry I was out for the last week .... so, 3 more kits when out the door, just sent tracking numbers to you guys via PM. That leaves 1 kit to be shipped (to ZED_not_zee)...

IF anyone else needs a kit, Fastbrakes ordered extra parts so they can accomodate maybe 1 or 2 other order.... place in yours ASAP. Then the GB will be closed for real ;)

yo

--McDave

·
Registered
33 Posts
sorry, but i have a question, this big brake (kitA), will fit without problems on my gram lights 16x7 et+33, or i need a spacer?.

many thanks

·
Pulsar AWD addict
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Hey man.

Sadly no ..... There is a kit from a guy in the UK that seems pretty nice for the rear (with the oe caliper). Would there be some interest for these ??
I can contact him again and find out some kind of deal for us North Americans.

IIRC, it was about 585USD without pads or 600CAD.
That was for a set of hats, discs and brackets.

--McDave

81 - 100 of 101 Posts