SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo man you guys think your the **** over here, I think not. Big deal you got 2.0 liter engines HOLY **** THATS A WHOLE .4 MORE THAN MY CIVIC SI. Big deal.

I raced an sentra ser and blew him away last weekend. It had a turbo and ran and sounded like ****. My si has intake header exhaust THATS IT. Get it right se-r guy.The guy was so pissed.

I just think you guys are dumb for doing stuff to sentras dont you know if you want to do stuff to a sport compact you have to have a Civic it responds to the mods much better and is SOOO much easier cause we have VTEC and you dont. VTEC = wins races. SER = lose races. Get it?

I raced 200sx SE once and I killed that mother ****er so bad it was a joke. SO whats the deal kids it was a 1.6, I hav a 1.6 and I still killed it? Huh? i don't get it. I didnt even hit VTEC and he was so pissed he sold hsi car like next week and bought a prelude so he could beat me. Yeah thats right it takes a prelude to beat me. In case you Sentra dudes are wondering I came over here from clubsi where alot of yous are talking **** over there babbling about how your ser's are so fast and run 14's stock. BULL **** i dont believe it one bit what a bunch of crap.

I can get my Si to run 14.9's stock with an AEM CAI and good tires. So beat that. I don't think so. if anyones gonna be in Ohio anytime soon you can race me and I will prove your all a bunch of **** talkers. and WERE the riceboys? I think not. sorry if this is post is mean but I just think you guys are morons for doing stuff to sentras im telling ya get a civic you will like it alot more

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can get my Si to run 14.9's stock with an AEM CAI and good tires.
well thats not stock now is it?? I think it would be good for you to go to www.sr20de.net and get some facts before you come over hare spewing you ****. Go to your club Si and read the post in Si vs all from 96SE-r. thats me. read my signature and then tell me how bias I am!

MarC

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BULLSHIT!!. ok AEM CAI makes it not really stock but I got the intake for the sound not really for the HP the Civic Si engine is such a good engine you cant get that much power out of it from putting a shitty ass pipe on the end of the engine to get in air. It sounds good so i still consider that stock dumbshit. and besides I checked that shitty site of yours, se-r.net, theres no pictures anywhere its a boring ass sight and its makese no sense. why doesnt someone make a cool site if you guys are so cool cause u drive sentras. oh wait, that makes cents now doesnt it!

Im telling ya get a honda and you will never go back. no correct that get a VTEC and you will never go back. maybe your shitbox sentras would be ok to use to tow my Civic to races and **** i think that would be cool. that goes the same for those volkswagen nazi **** too, i saw a post about someones Corrado so i just thought i would tell ya honda is the leader and best sport compact to modify and anyone who doesnt think that is just dumb

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you are such a dip ****!! If you think your car is not stock cuz you got that CAI for the sound. Ohh and if you can hit 14s where is the time slip? Did you go read my post on Si Vs all? did you read my sig.? Thats right I have both a SE-R and Si. I like both cars. I just happen to like the SE-R better cuz it has torque and is faster than the Si. Well mayby not stock for stock (about the same) but now the SE-R is all over the Si. The torque makes it alot better for daily driving IMHO.

MarC
96 SE-R W/ stuff
99 Si stock

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
thats kinda funny b/c nissan has a vtec system (not such a cheezy name though), 1.6 litre and makes 190 hp and about the same in torque, so the vtec is a crutch basically. all the honda is a easy car to fix up. thats it. they are nice, they are quick, but the main reason people started fixing them up is b/c they cars are somewhat inexpensive, easy to buy, and most younger people already had them. look anywhere else and the honda is a joke. penis envy is what I call it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohh yeah and Honduh is a joke in Japan too! Nissan rocks the shiy house over there!!!

MarC

·
Registered
883 Posts
Man, I sold my 93 Si, with a B18, to get a car with the an SR20DE in it. Then, wouldnt you know, The other day I was driving along and geuss what I saw, my old ricer. Well since I knew who bought it, we decided to race. Do you want to guess the outcome. After about 120 he finaly started to catch up to my big 4 door sedan ass. He backed down before he could pass my bumper. So quit coming over talking like your the ****.

Kris94G20

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
Calm Down SI driver. No body said anything about your lil 1.6 motor. If anything u could learn something from these people. Know your enemy an all that good stuff. But if want to talk smack ok I will too
Si=Slow Import

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I raced 200sx SE once and I killed that mother ****er so bad it was a joke. SO whats the deal kids it was a 1.6, I hav a 1.6 and I still killed it? Huh?

Hahaha Racing one of these would be like racing a civic HX. 115hp or something like that. Give me a brake. Good Kill!!

·
_______
3,640 Posts
I raced a Civic SI once at the strip. I left him like he was stuck in a bowl of ****! His 16.5 sec run was impressive..... Whats the deal with that?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Look, you Civic guys think your top ****!, Just because they come out with alot of mods for it. If it wasn't for the variety of mods, you guys would be stuck, and probably not buy a Honduh, Don't come to our forums talking sheeit, cuz you'll wind up in a world of sheeit. The only reason you come and post crap is because your jealous that we have the power to rip your tiny cars up and burn it up with the 2.0 liters! What you got and that one civic Boy?!

·
Registered
496 Posts
CivicSiGuy99 wrote:
>if anyones gonna be in Ohio anytime soon you >can race me and I will
>prove your all a bunch of **** talkers.

I read alot of posts off ClubSI and i can't ever remember anyone from here posting anything as totally moronic as your posts here. Fine dude, i can trip to Ohio, lets race for pink slips...after i win i am driving your car off the nearest cliff.
What do you want to do drag, autocross or track event, name the place put up your car and we'll go. My car is slow as **** remember what do you have to lose.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
is this someone's alter ego again? this guy can't be real.

·
Registered
496 Posts
We don't want him to go away slowSER, we want him to go away mad ..

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey slowSER i wonder if that guy on CLubSI who raced me still remebers us from those posts aa while back...remeber 9KSI guy..?? Maybe its him..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You know what really sucks? That JUN Sylvia! It has a 2.2 and runs 8.6's. And this was like 1-2 yrs ago! Whats funny, is that this car gets no recognition over here in the US.

Yet just a month ago Papadakis just broke 8.7 and he is a God!

I think the SR20DE, 200SX, Sentra, and Nissan for that matter is way underrated. From what I hear from my friend brian though, is that they will be kicking some serious ass here in the next couple years...I can't wait..

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.