SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is being started through the nissan owners of stlsr, and I am extending this invite out to anyone in the surrounding area. Anyone is invited. Basically the get together is at creve coure park in st. louis and it starts at noon. We might have a cook out, but not sure yet. Afterwards we are all going to get some food probably, and then head up to the stlsr summer kickoff bash at lightspeed high performance. This will last pretty much all day if you decide to come to the summer kickoff. There might even be some light night festivities, as the kick off bash doesn't start tell 9pm. Right now there are going to be tons of 240sx's and stuff like that. It looks like i'm the only sr20 powered fwd nissan so far, so i don't want to be alone here people. I will post more information as it becomes available to me.
thanks,
joe

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounsd good. this way i can meet people off the forum too. It should be a fun time. depending on what's going down I can have up to 2 people stay the night in my dorm room too. Just an option for peeps i guess.

·
Registered
695 Posts
If I am not working that day I will roll down with a friend- hes got a 95 200SX SE-R, and I will be driving my Maxima. I belive I have a huge job set up (install LSD, clutch,flywheel, ypipe, springs etc ) on a 00 Maxima.. Hopefully I can make it there.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That would be sweet. I've been waiting to see your maxima.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Once the Maxie gets some GOOD JWT cams, TS ECU and HS headers... betta watch out... As it is now.... G20 is just a bit faster from a 40MPH roll on... at higher speeds its dead even. high 13s from a NA 3.0L is something other FWD sedan owners dream of :p

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to fill everyone in STLSR stands for st. louis street racing. The big kick off thing of the year starts at 9 o'clock and we will all be traveling to this afterwards. Don't let the name of the stuff scare you. Everyone is acctually really cool, and almost no one races. That's from my perspective that I have seen so far. There might be some people that leave Lightspeed to go out and race, and if that's your thing whatever. I'm not saying i'm all for street racing and I'm also not condoning it. I just joined stlsr.com, because I wanted to meet local car people. Everyone is really cool, and their meets usually produce tons of nice cars. Usually there are over 150+ cars at their meets.

·
Registered
587 Posts
APRIL 3rd MEET in Columbus Ohio!!!!
featuring a SKYLINE!!!!and other goods!

guys! everyone here should join the www.ohionissans.com web site...

there is gonna be one of the BIGGEST nissan get togethers ever in the history of OHIO!!!!!!! so if you cant make it out to THIS meet try one closer in your area if you are closer to ohio

There will be ALL sorts of Nissans/Datsuns there.. Including the Skyline..
i believe its the R33.

everyone should check out the group section of OhioNissans.com and find out the details.. most of us in the akron/canton area will meet up and head towards Medina.. where we will meet up with many others.. and make our way to C-bus baby.. where we will finally ALL get to meet each other.. !!
Lookin foward to seeing every single one of you there.. please.. you will really regret NOT coming, so make it out, and be glad you came..
Travis

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The All-Nissan meet..................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When: 04/03/04 (saturday)
Place: Forest Park
Time: 2:00pm-whenever

from 91sileighty:
starting at 2 i figure people will be late and we could bbq around 5-6 bring your own stuff. it might be nice if a few people picked up a couple packs of soda or whatever for people who may have forgotten to bring stuff. then we could all take a cruise around or just hang out after the bbq. then around 7:30ish we or anyone who want to can cruise to lightspeed to meet up with the stlsr members for their summer kickoff in the evening.

We are still up in the air on the specific spot in Forrest Park. If anyone has any specific spots that they think are suitable for this event, list it here.

**As with all of the STLSR events, all other makes and models are welcome to come out and join us.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Yo Mike! I'll roll with you..... I'll give you a holla latez.

Steve

SentraPLAYA said:
If I am not working that day I will roll down with a friend- hes got a 95 200SX SE-R, and I will be driving my Maxima. I belive I have a huge job set up (install LSD, clutch,flywheel, ypipe, springs etc ) on a 00 Maxima.. Hopefully I can make it there.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sat april 3rd at 2pm bbq at about 5-6
bring your own food i will have some soda and other stuff
Nick's Number-> 314-393-6556

come in the hampton entrance to forest park i have my eyes on the first pavillion look for the blue 240sx if you dont see it there go to the lot between union and summit
see you there

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'll come over and check it out - I go to Wash U and drive a lightly modded white classic. I'll probably pass on the stuff afterward though. See you all there.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I won't be able to go, I am going to be putting a LSD into a guys Maxima, along with other tricks... gonna spend the whole day at work :(

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
Argh!! How did I miss this?!! I was just home for Spring Break. How did things go? We need to do this again. There's at least me and my friend who live in STL and drive Classics. SR20's all the way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts