SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK locals we messed this up big time last year :redface: This year let's pull this off! We need to find a proper meeting place whether it be a good park or any other meeting place and then put it together. So if you know of an ideal place that can hold 40+ cars let me know. Be sure to check it out first then PM me. Once we find the meeting place and get it reserved for a certian time, it on! L8TR GTIRoids

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
gunpowder state park right off ebenezer road in baltimore county. a few minutes away from white marsh mall and I-95, rt-43 and 695 beltway

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
i was talkin to my boy earlier he said he would have something at his house this summer, he has plenty of parking and land to do this. he drives a supra and a couple of people from a supra forum are interested as well. he lives about 10-15 minutes from 695 in baltimore county not that far from what jbanach77 is talking about. either way we are going to have a meet/party this summer at his house so if you guys decide on a date we can get evryone together at the same time. if anyone decides to stay, later in the night it will most likely turn into a keg party or something along those lines.

·
Registered
470 Posts
We planned this around June/July last year right? It's still early to do this, but doesn't hurt picking out the place....again. What happened to that place in Crofton? My man said "keg", that's more than enough for me.

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
John Doe said:
My man said "keg", that's more than enough for me.
Who's a lush around here? :D j/k

I'll be there if my car is finished. I need to meet up with Blair and whip up on him at the local drag strip. I guess it would be MIR?

·
Registered
470 Posts
MIR is our home track. Even though some ppl like to go to Crapitol. I was just @ the track last Sun. to watch. You know their trying to make it look a lil' bit like Englishtown. So it's getting better. It always has been & will be the best track in The MD/DC area IMO.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Peanuthead said:
Does it have to be up there?
Well I figured that if we can find a place that's around the DC/NOVA area it would be the same travel time for everyone who is far away. About 2hrs. (Del., PA, & VA. Everyone else who is close will be around 1 hr away except for the locals. Thjoughts??? Roids

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Peanuthead said:
I'll be there if my car is finished. I need to meet up with Blair and whip up on him at the local drag strip. I guess it would be MIR?
No you did not just say that!! ITS ON! :D

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Slow 96R said:
Well I figured that if we can find a place that's around the DC/NOVA area it would be the same travel time for everyone who is far away. About 2hrs. (Del., PA, & VA. Everyone else who is close will be around 1 hr away except for the locals. Thjoughts??? Roids
It's cool. Just wanted to know if I should look down here.

And Blair, BRING IT! Or in other words, run what ya brung!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
too bad i will not have a turbo car to show up in

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i jujst want to meet everyone, and have a good time!!!

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well needaSER we may take your boy up on his place. In the VA/DC Shift forums it seems to be falling apart. I wanted to get everybody together but I don't think it's gonna happen. Soooooooo I may just decide to go to his place. What do you guys think?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts