SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yep!

The B13 NX2000 not only received the GTi-R AD22VF calipers, but the rear brake assembly is the same. Its best to examine the rear calipers on your RNN14 and compare them to B13 rear calipers, but it all should be the same.

·
Registered
229 Posts
if this is all based around a b13, you have to know that the main difference between b13 discs and gtir is the depth of 10mm more (b13 disc is 10mm deeper) so you might need a 10mm spacer and longer studs unless you get discs that are the same height

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
The pulsar has p10 rear brakes. It takes p10 rear pads i just changed them last week and the NX pad are way different. I guess the thing to do is find stock diameter of rear rotors as well. Since rear calipers are identical to p10

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey low612, have u compared the rear caliper side by side to the p10?
that big rear brake kit works on a p10 as well

·
t-top whore
540 Posts
yea the JDM NX, pulsar gti-r and primera (infiniti g20 p10 1991-1996) use the CL9HA rear brakes with the 10.1 in. rotors. USDM nx uses the AD7HA brakes and 9.1 in. rotors

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
yea the JDM NX, pulsar gti-r and primera (infiniti g20 p10 1991-1996) use the CL9HA rear brakes with the 10.1 in. rotors. USDM nx uses the AD7HA brakes and 9.1 in. rotors

The usdm nx is a typo they never made the nx in USA. Its acually sentra rear brakes i dont know why all the parts stores have the listed it as always got on my nerves.

Nickr: The rear calipers are identical to the p10. I put p10 calipers on my old b13 before and i have looked at my p10 rears they are identical down to the e-brake.

So now if i wonder if these larger rotor will fit on my R. By briefly reading it looks like we may need to move the caliper higher up in the mounting point.

·
Registered
229 Posts
We had the NX 1600 and NX 2000 (NX Coupé) in Canada, which had the ??16?? and SR20DE respectively. Maybe that's why you have it listed in your catalogs

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
We had the NX 1600 and NX 2000 (NX Coupé) in Canada, which had the ??16?? and SR20DE respectively. Maybe that's why you have it listed in your catalogs
We had the 1.6 to. The NX was never mad in USA only Japan . There is a Canadian model listed so i doubt it has anything to do with it.

·
t-top whore
540 Posts
uh i know the nx was never made in the US its made in japan i'm saying that the USDM version of the NX had the ad7ha brakes and 9.1 rotors, same as the se-r.

yes the larger rotors will fit on your se-r but you have to use that new bracket custom steel is making or else it will not work.

i am using the JDM NX brake setup (10.1 ad22vf front/10.2 cl9ha rear)

and yes the cl9ha uses the same emergency brake cable bracket as the ad7ha

·
suspected eskimo
603 Posts
Confused... can anyone confirm which car has the same rear brakes as the GTi-R ? (I need new calipers)

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
Confused... can anyone confirm which car has the same rear brakes as the GTi-R ? (I need new calipers)

p10 g20 /primera has same calipers/rotors .

·
Premium Member
3,409 Posts
whe i did p10 caliper upgrade on my b13 i use 88 maxima rotors maybe it was camry . I need to double check though. Shoot i dont remember so long ago i know i used p10 calipers and front nx rotor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts