SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, as many as you know, car has not sold as a whole. It is now going to be parted out. This is a full list of everything on the car that made my dyno numbers and quarter mile times that I have listed everywhere on here. I made 290whp and 340 wtq on this setup at 17psi on a usdm 9.5:1 motor with 145k miles on it.

I will only accept paypal and prices do not reflect shipping costs or paypal 3% for credit cards. This is a first come first serve basis, whomever I receive moeny from first has it.

My paypal address is [email protected].

That is my email as well, feel free to contact me there or if you want to call pm me for a number. I can account for any part and any condition. Now onto the parts.

*SOLD *BB T-25 Turbo -- 300 (Perfect working order, same condition as when I bought it. Less then mm of shaft play believe it or not and spins freely and studs on turbine side were bought new and has 3 bolts, busted other 2.)
Also has oil return flange with rubber hose, water line bungs and oil inlet hose with restrictor built in from jgy, just need rubber lines to make work.
* BB manifold -- 150 Tapped for egt gauge (autometer)
* 3" VRS exhaust with N1 muffler. In great shape and sounds amazing. --350 plus shipping, as this is big, and paypal.
* JWT Computer 4bar/bored maf 9.5:1 setup -- 400 ( receipt for reprogram )
* 2 Pillar gauge pod -- 50 (perfect condition)
*SOLD* Johnnyracecar 5" intercooler. Great condition with reducing couplers. 200

Also have many misc parts will post in another thread.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ACT extreme pressure plate,street disc, fidanza flywheel and walbro 255 lph will also be up for sale as soon as they are out of car.

ITEMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE:

ACT xtss -- 200 ( used when bought, grabs great still)
SOLD-- Flywheel -- 150 ( bought brand new, less then 3k)

Next on to do list:
Walbro 255 lph -- 75 (bought brand new, less then 6k)

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pm answered, and yes these are nissan inj. i bought brand new. They worked pefectly in every sense.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
interested in AFPR. shipped price to 84118?

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
interested in AFPR. shipped price to 84118?
55 shipped to ur door, it is already set at 4bar, but can be turned down to 3 bar with included allen wrench. Bolt is a lil rusty but can be adjusted.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
pm sent.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm's responded to.

·
SR20 owner since 93
3,345 Posts
I will take the dp, like stated in my pm and aim chat with you....Pm sent again.

·
Born to boost
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will take the dp, like stated in my pm and aim chat with you....Pm sent again.

Responded, also gave you prices with paypal 3% included and you are not using that, so I sent another pm with prices for just shipping.

·
Registered
268 Posts
ACT extreme pressure plate,street disc, fidanza flywheel and walbro 255 lph will also be up for sale as soon as they are out of car.

ACT xtss -- 200 ( used when bought, grabs great still)
Flywheel -- 150 ( bought brand new, less then 3k)
Walbro 255 lph -- 75 (bought brand new, less then 6k)
pm sent!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts