What should I do about this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont know his forum name but we mainly went thru e-mail. This is the story. I have had a Mitsubishi TE04H turbo. I've made several threads about it and i have been trying to get rid of it since before christmas. Anyways i was approached by SittinLoo1 and he said he would trade me my TE04H, a Side Mount Intercooler, a 3"downpipe and a BOV for his Garret T25, a Blue bird manifold, J-pipe and a BOV. Everything was great we e-mailed each other everyday and i even send him pictures of the stuff. I sent him pictures of the SMIC which i told him had small dents but he didnt seem to mind. I send him a pic of the 3" downpipe which needed to have the last 2 inches cut beacsue it got pinched but he still didnt seem to mind, I even send him pics of the turbo and in plain english you can see the pictures of the turbo and it says TE04H (Mitsubishi Logo) Motors.... Now he "isn't good with computers" so he said he cant get pictures. He asked me what car this came off of, i told him it came off of a 1st gen DSM, and that i was told it would fit an SR with the correct flange(i was told this by my local Preformance Shop)I talk with him on AIM several times and he asks me if i shipped his T04E yet, i correct him and tell him it is a TE04H and that i am sending it out within a day or two. I had to correct him ATLEAST 5 times that it was a TE04H and NOT a T04E .So i get his shipment a T25 and Manifold and Jpipe. No BOV. i inform him that no BOV was sent, and he said he just took it off of his car so no problem, he told me i could keep my BOV if i wanted. So i did. I send him the TE04H, the DP and the SMIC. (no BOV). The SAME night i sent it i get a phonecall while im out with my friends (this is at like 10:30pm he lives in NY and i live in OH) he calls my cell and tells me he cant do the trade because he JUST found out that the TE04H is a mitsubishi turbo and that it wont fit his car. I'm like ok, well ill talk to you more about it when i get home, but he keeps me on the phone (long distance) for a good 10-15 min telling me repeditly about how this turbo wont fit his car. I say ok well i will E-mail you when i get home. I get home and i have about 5 e-mails from this guy saying how i screwed him over and that i tooled him over and that i never told him this was from a Mitsubishi Turbo. He now wants to trade back claiming that i ripped him off and nevr told him it was a stock turbo. He also wants me to pay for shipping to get it back here. I dont think i should pay for his mistake, and i deffiently dont think i should have to trade the turbo back. What do you think i should do? Trade back, or keep it and tell him that he got what i told him he was going to get.?

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
if it said in the post what it was and he knew what he was getting then thats too bad a deal is a deal i could see if you said you had a t4 and set him a t25

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.