SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
reckless imprudent
188 Posts
wtf why are there so many vaders? maybe they're like "Im darth vader!," "NO! IM darth vader!" "NO MAN, I AM darth vader."

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
CapoDiTuttiCapi said:
You know under their masks, they all look, sound and act like the comic book dealer from the Simpsons.

it's a freakin' cult man... :squint:

just give them some real guns... and watch out!!

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
i believe he is Imperial Gaurd v1.0..

and there are like 20 Boba Fett's and Jengo Fett's... lots of copycats.. and what's with teh Tusken Raiders in the back.. didn't realize they were Imperial as well..

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
Tattoine based would be my guess.. check my link in the other Star Wars post for the Troops episodes.. some funny stuff..

·
Registered
325 Posts
I don't know but the French Storm Trooper is kinda funny too... that and the 'chef' (?) from the Death Star or something on the right. You know, the moron looking left when they took the picture.

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
oh i just noticed the French guy... he can give you a deal on a blaster.. never fired, dropped once... :tongue:

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
triumph the insult comic Dog needs to go there. :cool:

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
JimR said:
There's a stormtrooper in the middle wearing a "Vote for Pedro" shirt. :rofl:
holy shnikes.. you're right.. that's f'ng awesome!! it's like a Where's Waldo book, but with geeks... :rofl:

·
1998ccs of fury
5,489 Posts
Shouldn't it be "Biggest. Collection. Virgins. EVER!" :)

I can't believe people still worship at the shrine of Lucas. The guy continuously exploits the "real" fans with all the new Star Wars crap, and yet refuses to release the ORIGINALS on DVD. You have to deal with the "enhanced" scenes and edited film. I lost all interest in this franchise after seeing Episode 1. Star Wars used to be cool for me, but now I think it's just a joke. Oh well. :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts