SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
stock4now
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting for some nice weather to finaly get my scuffed up wheels painted. This weeks been the ****. Anyway, heres some pictures of the new set up.
Painting...

Damn trucks cant stay in their own lane...

Low rider...

Birds hate my car...

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
Looks awesome...looks even better in real life. :D

·
Cherry Destroyer
543 Posts
we have the same problem... it needs to get lowered

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
it looks nice!!!!!!!!

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
we have the same problem... it needs to get lowered
Lowered? this baby is like 3 inches off the ground lol. the only thing thats missing is a sticker that reads: NO FAT CHICKS! or ride will scrape.

·
Registered
605 Posts
lowere that thing 3inches in the front and 3 1/2 in the rear..its a perfect drop and doesnt sag at all...thats if ur goona go with coilovers...if u do,go with good one like tein ss or d2's ..i like tein ss better but thats ur personal opinion,i jsut go by what i know that works the best out there.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I see you went with all clears! excellent choice :biggthump

·
stock4now
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol my cars a daily driver, any lower and i wouldnt be able to pull into a parking lot or gas station, let alone my own driveway.

Ya the clear corners are workin for me :)

·
nissan perfected V-tec
860 Posts
that color is FYAH!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Nice looking. I've never been a fan of the lip since it doesnt meet the edge of the bumper/wheel area but looks great from the front. Paint the grill now !

·
B14 Interior Designer
669 Posts
that color is pure fiyah. what'd u use to paint the wheel? looks pretty good.

Nice looking. I've never been a fan of the lip since it doesnt meet the edge of the bumper/wheel area but looks great from the front. Paint the grill now !
i was thinking about that same problem. Has no one tried to get 2 of the lips and try to create some sort of extension so u DONT have that edge gap? if not, YAY i'm first!!!

·
stock4now
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I used Duplicolor wheel paint in matte black. Im looking into getting an accord lip for it because i dont really like the fact that the mk3 lip doesnt fit correctly either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts