SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Beware the Classic"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the repair man tried his best, but we couldn't perfect the repair, due to costs -sigh-. So we attached the bumper w/out the reinforcement to make it fit. The only thing is that now, I have to wait 2 months before we can wetsand the new paint on the hood and bumper to make it smooth. Also, the passenger side bumper filler is screwed on from the outside since it wouldn't attach normally. The headlight and grills are slanted, as you can see, the driver's side is sticking outwards, so the passenger side is higher a lil bit. Other than that, I'm glad my car is fixed! I'll just give it some time for me to accept the fact that this is what my car looks like now:rofl: .

PS: Modified Plate and removed AC condenser

Those silvanias make the plastic tsurus get really hot. I hope they don't melt...:redface:

·
"Beware the Classic"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks man, its not that noticable right? The car is a limited edition from 1994.5. The GA is slowwww, but at least it's not so hard on the pockets for gasoline. This car will be my collector car for the future. My plan now is to get a se-r classic and strip it to make it look like an E model... So SR power is more like it.

What beams you talking about? BTW, the shop guy measured diagonally across the hood, and the passenger to the driver side fender measurd 1.5" longer, causing the unevenness.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
looking sweet man

·
300 Posts
Thanks man, its not that noticable right? The car is a limited edition from 1994.5. The GA is slowwww, but at least it's not so hard on the pockets for gasoline. This car will be my collector car for the future. My plan now is to get a se-r classic and strip it to make it look like an E model... So SR power is more like it.

What beams you talking about? BTW, the shop guy measured diagonally across the hood, and the passenger to the driver side fender measurd 1.5" longer, causing the unevenness.
1.6 are not slow. I had a friend with 1.6 engine SE and its really different.

Your just spending too much on cosmetics.
if you want speed spend more on performance rather that buying those freaking tsuru headlights which is what?? $150-170 or more where you can buy nology spark wires or msd products??
Man if you want comestics and go slow then thats good for you. but if your thirsty of speed then go on performance.

Im telling you bro.. my friends 1.6 is a killer! I post some pix when I take picture of his car with engine bay this saturday.

·
Rebuilding
3,916 Posts
1.6 are not slow. I had a friend with 1.6 engine SE and its really different.

Your just spending too much on cosmetics.
if you want speed spend more on performance rather that buying those freaking tsuru headlights which is what?? $150-170 or more where you can buy nology spark wires or msd products??
Man if you want comestics and go slow then thats good for you. but if your thirsty of speed then go on performance.

Im telling you bro.. my friends 1.6 is a killer! I post some pix when I take picture of his car with engine bay this saturday.
You can make a Ga16 quick but not neck breaking fast. Unless you go forced induction. Even then your already at probably more than the cost of a DE-T.

Get some pics of your buddys car.

·
300 Posts
You can make a Ga16 quick but not neck breaking fast. Unless you go forced induction. Even then your already at probably more than the cost of a DE-T.

Get some pics of your buddys car.
hey Im not comparing de-t to ga! Can you read my topic??
I said GA are not slow, try spending more on performance than cosmetics.
try to understand what I said you ****ing dick!:D

·
"Beware the Classic"
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New update. Removed the bumper, reinstalled the bumper reinforcement (parents worried bout my safety awwww lol), and the bumper fits in perfectly. Fixed the bent fender a lil bit, but the corner light on the passenger side still won't go in perfectly. License plate moved forward due to addition of bumper reinforcement. So far so good. New oil change and this bish runs like new again.

The reason I park so close to the SUV is cuz there's gotta be a big walkway so nobody scratches my beloved sentra lol.

Zkosi, I already did most of the mods I wanted on the 1.6. The only thing I want but didn't do are header, cams, ECU, perfomance clutch/flywheel, and short shifter. I still have NGKs pretty new from last year so nology will be option for later. I know the 1.6 is pretty quick (not fast), but I decided to spend more on cosmetics because I'd rather be driving a nice looking car that no other sentra in the radius of the city has. I'm tired of that looking stock stuff. Okay, i take back that the modded 1.6 is slowww. You have an sr20 right? How bout let us "compare" down Tully road so you can see how slow my 1.6 is :p.?

·
300 Posts
New update. Removed the bumper, reinstalled the bumper reinforcement (parents worried bout my safety awwww lol), and the bumper fits in perfectly. Fixed the bent fender a lil bit, but the corner light on the passenger side still won't go in perfectly. License plate moved forward due to addition of bumper reinforcement. So far so good. New oil change and this bish runs like new again.

The reason I park so close to the SUV is cuz there's gotta be a big walkway so nobody scratches my beloved sentra lol.

Zkosi, I already did most of the mods I wanted on the 1.6. The only thing I want but didn't do are header, cams, ECU, perfomance clutch/flywheel, and short shifter. I still have NGKs pretty new from last year so nology will be option for later. I know the 1.6 is pretty quick (not fast), but I decided to spend more on cosmetics because I'd rather be driving a nice looking car that no other sentra in the radius of the city has. I'm tired of that looking stock stuff. Okay, i take back that the modded 1.6 is slowww. You have an sr20 right? How bout let us "compare" down Tully road so you can see how slow my 1.6 is :p.?

Its been said. I had a friend with 1.6 and its really quick. I cant say it'll beat sr20de ofcourse. What Im trying to say here is 1.6 of sentra is not like 1.6 of other cars, focus on electric parts..like spark plug wires and spark plug, msd products, ignitions (aftermarket) volt stabilizer will help.. Thats what I saw from my friend.. I didnt took pictures today coz he was at up north with his parents.

Well if you are more on looks then good for you. Goodluck bro!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts