SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night all of a sudden my gauges just go dark (Its night so i cant see them at all), my lights work everything else works...any idea? i think i blew a fuse... not sure where to look or how to fix it any help?

:confused:

Thanks in advance

Matt

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Mine does that sometimes also. All you gotta do is play with the dimmer switch.
That's one of my favorite little quirks on my car.

:D

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think it's your fuse,it do that in my car sometimes and I just put a new fuse in,but I think there's another problem behind this...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha i tried that damn dimmer switch. I just pulled out some fuses saw one that was blown(it was just broken in the middle) put in another one and it was cool.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I thought I was alone with my lights going out on there own. I usually drive down the highway and they go out. Just hittin the dimmer switch gets them back in the run of things.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya i tried that, and it didnt work so i checked the fuses, fiddled around, and it worked hehe.

Some how its wired wrong, cause when i got the cd player put in it taps into my parkin lights (which turns your gauge light on automatically), so when the cd player is on my parking lights are always on. i really gotta get that fixed. who knows? hehe:p

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
mine go out sometimes too, but I just have to tap the dash and they come back on. very irritating.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Damn, when I first got my 200, the tail lights went out on me... tried replacing, but fuses kept blowing. A cop pulled me over and made me drive with my hazards. When I think about it, I've had quite a few probs with my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts