SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
What did you do with your OEM illumination wires? You should have capped them off and tucked them away. If you wired them to each other then you'd have a direct short which would blow the fuse when you turn on the lights. What year car do you have? The illumintaion wires are red/yellow and red/blue for most B13's and B14's as far as I know. Cap each of those.

·
b15 kid
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so we got that fixed........now eveything works......except my ****in blinkers......WTF the hazards work fine but why wont the blinkers work.....any idea.....i checked the turn signal fuse and its good......HELP......the illuminiation wires are capped off

·
ya dig
1,053 Posts
when ever u turn on ur parking lights it blows the fuse?? if so i had tha same prob on my civic. the problem was one of my parking lights on my car had an exposed wire an when i would turn em on, pop went the fuse. it may not be the probelm, but its easy to check

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
The turn signals don't work when the car is on? You didn't ruin the flasher relay because the same one is used for turn signals that's used for hazards. EB sure you're checking the correct fuses, because the illumination is on a different circuit than the turn signals. The illumintaion circuit is the 10A one that is the fourth one down from the top on the right side column of fuses. The turn signals are on the 10A that is the second fuse up from the bottom on the right side column of fuses.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts