SR20 Forum banner

Body Kits for the B14 (200SX) - Lot's of Pics!

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Matt 
#1 ·
Someone asked what body kits were available for the 200 awhile ago. As many of you know, the 200SX was called the Lucino in Japan and was offered in a HB, Coupe, 4 Door, and Wagon version.

Here are some pics I thought you'd enjoy.

Part 1

The best kit - Original JDM! Love that Blue color and the headlights. Yep, that's the Hatch version.

Nismo Kit

Front:

Back:

4 Door Sentra version.

Front:

Back:

See Part 2 for more pics!

[This message has been edited by Yosho (edited 06-14-2001).]

See less See more
#2 ·
Part 2

Stock JDM 200SX Coupe Front:

JDM HB Front (Tuned?):

JDM HB Rear (Tuned?):

R&D Sports Kit:

Ummm Eye Candy: Drool!

Ok, I know that last one wasn't a B14 (200SX), as you probably know, it was a great pic of the S15 Silvia tuned by Trial. Yummmm

Hope everyone enjoys the pics. I've been amassing them over the years by visiting Japanese sites. Wish I could read Japanese, it would of made it much easier. LOL!

Anyone else have any pics of B14's from Japan?

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

[This message has been edited by Yosho (edited 06-14-2001).]

#5 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nsracer:
Nope, not your computer. Just go to the image directory and look at them from there: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/ryokospage/images/

</font>

Thanks... yeah, for whatever reason it's not pulling the images correctly. I'm moving them to photopoint so ppl don't have to just go to my page manually.

I've corrected the first page's images... I'll have the 2nd page done soon.

=)

- Yosho

#7 ·
Yeah... it's crazy isn't it? You can make the 200SX look Soooo good with a nice body kit. Why haven't US designers caught on to this yet? Ugh.

Can you imagine the power of the driving lights you could fit on that lucino? Great for back woods night driving.

Stillen's Front:

Stillen's Rear:

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

#8 ·
That first red Lucino and the middle two black ones look really nice. Except the fog lights are too long, unless its two lights down there. And ive already seen the other modifed red Lucino towards the bottom. Are any of these easy to get, i assume not. But has anyone checked it out yet?

------------------
Enjoy the ride...

#9 ·
The Nismo kit's not too hard I belive... I can search around and see if I can find it for you if you'd like.

Oh, and yes, its two different fog/driving lights... that's why it's so long. Very similar to the way they do it for the Infinity line.

Personally, I still like the Blue Hatch. I think that's got the best front, and has the best looking headlights I've ever seen on a 200SX. Better than any of the aftermarket ones available here in the states.

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

#10 ·
I've had my eye on the Lucino front end for some time. But if you look closely you'll have to replace the quarter panels for it to look perfect as itterminates just above the bottom portion of the corner lights. Light may be a bit different also. But it is th ebest looking front end I've seen, the VZR N1 Pulsar has a killer bumper as well! Good pics. BTW.

late,
wes

#11 ·
Thanks...

Yeah, I noticed that about the quarter pannels. Something to consider though is that every Integra you see with a JDM front end has had to replace everything as well. Bumper/Hood/Quater Pannels/Lights.

It really should just be a bolt on afair. Now, if we could only find someone to sell them here in the states. =)

Oh, and have you ever seen movies of the VZR N1? Amazing isn't it? I have a Best Motoring VCD where they have a shoot out wheel to wheel race between the N1 and Civic Type R in the Rain! It's pretty crazy. The N1 kills the Type R. Of coarse, as they point out... for the price difference, you can buy the Type R and stroke it to a 1.8 yada yada yada.... =). Still though, a great FF Nissan.

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

[This message has been edited by Yosho (edited 06-15-2001).]

G
#14 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wes:
I've had my eye on the Lucino front end for some time. But if you look closely you'll have to replace the quarter panels for it to look perfect as itterminates just above the bottom portion of the corner lights. Light may be a bit different also. But it is th ebest looking front end I've seen, the VZR N1 Pulsar has a killer bumper as well! Good pics. BTW.

late,
wes
</font>
Anybody know where I can see pics of the VZR N1 Pulsar? Or anybody have any pics I can see? Thanks

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

#18 ·
It shouldn't be a problem at all to make your car look like any of these pictured. They're all B14's.

You'll probably need a full front end conversion though... bumper/headlights/quarter pannels/Hood.

I've been thinking about this for some time now... just don't have the money to spend on something like that (for now).

Btw, people do this sort of thing all the time. Converting US Integra's to JDM Integra's. Us S14 240SX's to JDM S15 Silvias.

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

#19 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wes:
No way I have seen that same movie. It's awesome when it whips on the CTR, only problem is when the Spoon CTR walks on the Pulsar at the end when they match up. And the Skyline dominates the road race they have! Great movie!

late,
wes
</font>
Yeah, it is a crazy race isn't it. =) Heck, I'd be happy with either car. The Pulsar is just crazy fast though isn't it? Yummm...

- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

#20 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JR96SER:
Originally posted by wes:

late,
wes
</font>
Anybody know where I can see pics of the VZR N1 Pulsar? Or anybody have any pics I can see? Thanks

Anybody know how to cut a clip out of a VCD? I'd be happy to cut and post a link for the race if I knew how. I'll look into it...

------------------
- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

#24 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:
http://www.takakaira.com/</font>
Unfortunatly, I've heard some bad things about takakaira.com... I don't have any personal experience with them, so I can't really say. I do know there have been some Honda people who've said they never received their stuff. www.honda-tech.com should have more information for you.

------------------
- Yosho
'96 200SX SE-R
'00 Civic Si EBP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.