SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know of a cool looking body kit (front - rear bumper and skirts) for the 91 se-r please point me in the right direction, all and any info appreiciated

G

·
0 Posts
Have you tried www.spoilers.com

That's where I got my body kit for my NX!

·
Registered
194 Posts
The aeroduo kit has to be tightest one out there. Not too ricey either and looks clean. I think there should be some picks of it at importfan.com

Mel

G

·
0 Posts
Does anyone have any info on that M3 kit at importfan.com? Does it really exist? It looks awesome.

·
Registered
858 Posts
try the xenon kit . I have it on my ride since 92. very nice and clean lines. every body confuses my car for an 92-94 bmw m3 but we all know our wing looks best! made of light weight urethane flexible too! lifetime
warranty!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey redman007 the kit you have is there a link to the site or what is the company contanct number and how much?
thanks Marzon18
91 se-r

·
Registered
858 Posts
dude back in 92 I bought the kit from xenon out in california and payed $480 with shipping and all to N.Y and put it on with a buddy! try messing on the net , because I don't know they're address at all. I know the Kaminari kit and mine were the nicest out. way better than the stillen joint.there was an articlecalled se-rious sentra in Scc magazine which shows te kaminari kit on the car!oh! the J C whitney catalog sells my kit in it! both kit co. are still in bussiness. try se-r .net and go into the sentra se-r to see the articles.enjoy!

G

·
0 Posts
For any 200sx owners out there..
best bodykits seen on the 200sx model definitely recommended go to this site
www.importfan.com
tons of bodykits on the 200sx

G

·
0 Posts
street weapon makes a front bumper. i don't know about the rear or side skirts. www.935draggers.com is the site.

as for the aero duo. that thing looks like it would swallow small rodents and dogs for breakfast.

check this site out.
http://importfansentra9194.homestead.com/Sentra.html

1 - 10 of 10 Posts