SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone my nx is finally alive again, i know the majority of you are all about the motor instead of "ricing" it out but i am one of the few that like the rice look so i can show these honduh bastards that they aint got **** on us but anyways i did some searching and found that for the actual bodykits the best fit was the integra, now i am wondering about the hood, fenders, etc... so any kind of help would be appreciated...
also for those of you that are wanting custom or white guages go check out this site.... they are good, and they make them for all of the nx http://importintelligence.com/index.html

thanks again

·
I got turbo envy
253 Posts
I agree with you man, my car would be considered "riced out". I like it as long as it's done tastefully and enhances the styling of the vehicle. Some people on here have done custom body kits, I believe the Integra front will fit with some fabrication. I've heard that you need to cut about 6 inches or so out of it, remold the sides around the fender, and of course do something about the headlights. The rest of the kit i'm not sure about fitment. My friend has a 98 VW golf, and we held his rear bumper up to mine and it looks like it would bolt right up with very little modification. Well thats my input on the subject, but i have neither attempted or completed a project like this yet. good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have a blitz front bumper for an acura integra, i am going to get ahold of the integra headlights off of ebay, then i am going to grab some supra or skyline tail lights... it will be an interesting project, i just want to get some after market fenders, side mirrors, and a hood,
my mechanic is like the best i've seen he and i are going to make this **** work for sure... but i will definately post pictures on here

·
-John-
690 Posts
Not that it'd look bad or that I am against it but why would you put Integra headlights on if you want to show up hondas? I hate these damn civics with silvia front ends.

·
getting close
2,002 Posts
I agree every honda wants to be a nissan now days. I say leave the s-15 headlights on silvias, where they belong.

later,Jon

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Or.......do an s15 or 300ZX body kit. Search and you may be able to find the thread where theres an NX with a 300ZX front on it. **** is hot as hell. It just need headlights

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was thinking tonight while i was at work how cool it would look to actually pull the headlights of the nx out to make it even with the body... i think that would look good and keep the whole nx look.... I am leading towards keeping the nx look to it.. has anyone done this with the headlights?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think I once saw a German front bumper that sat flush with the lights. It looked interesting... I might have the link somewhere around here. Perhaps asking one of our German NX Collegues might help. In my opinion, one of the best mods for the NX headlights would be to get Koschi's eyebrows.

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
108 Posts
yeah but thats quite standard. and i think the headlights are custom, as in hard to do...

·
Registered
532 Posts
teun said:
yeah but thats quite standard. and i think the headlights are custom, as in hard to do...
Standard for you guys... but not for us. Theres like 5 people that have them in the U.S. That I know of. Furthermore, no one knows what our car is in the U.S. so pretty much anything will look unique, even if it is sooo posing of Germany.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I really like the NX look on the front. I get a lot of props on having something that is clean and looks different, and it doesn't get much different then an NX. I had a guy with a CRX all over my ride today.

I would love a goood clean ground effects and front spoiler. Something some nice small foglights and chrome grill can set in and look good. nothing all huge and what not.

the side mirrors on our cars are fine. just paint them body color.

tailights... i am up for a mod there. i did the all red... but we need something else!

Good luck working on the custom body stuff.

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
That doesnt go with the NX lines IMO. But those Tails that they are talking about getting made in the NX part of this Forum are HOT TO DEATH!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
looks good and you can get sentra mirrors on ebay m3 style

·
8,148 Posts
drummer4lifex said:
I think I once saw a German front bumper that sat flush with the lights. It looked interesting... I might have the link somewhere around here. Perhaps asking one of our German NX Collegues might help. In my opinion, one of the best mods for the NX headlights would be to get Koschi's eyebrows.
Well, try this on for size:

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
whats a body mod? i must be missing something.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts