SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while cruising trough the german forums i found: "B+M-Komplettstosstange mit Diffusor gändert auf 2flutige Auspuffanlage"

where can i buy this guys???

Thx

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes guys i figured that out already :) but i was just wondering if you guys happen to know where. And since i can't speak german and i know some of you can if one of you could ask please...

·
Registered
557 Posts
oooh ian....man you are surfing the german sites for a long time i think you know all the kits....but you don't...

It s B+M NOT KK it looks like but its older....

teun...come over to german forum i think we can help you and we will answer all the questions you have..

here is the adress of B&M
Firma B + M Automobile GmbH, 42489 Wülfrath, Tel: 02058-9237-0

B & M
K K (Carlos)

·
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just love you guys! I'll try the german forum. but can i just post in english? well i'll see. Thanx you guys

·
11,193 Posts
teun said:
i just love you guys! I'll try the german forum. but can i just post in english? well i'll see. Thanx you guys
Use www.worldlingo.com

That translator allows you to post there too. I post in English because they told me not to post in German because my German sucked! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.