SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while cruising trough the german forums i found: "B+M-Komplettstosstange mit Diffusor gändert auf 2flutige Auspuffanlage"

where can i buy this guys???

Thx

·
Registered
532 Posts
First of all, you found this in the German forums. Go ask them. Because, hell, you won't find anything here. Us Americans have like one body kit for our NX sold domestically.

·
Registered
372 Posts
drummer4lifex's got a point. ya aint gunna find nothing here. we all know that we have a hot car but unfortuneately there aint much for it in tha states

·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes guys i figured that out already :) but i was just wondering if you guys happen to know where. And since i can't speak german and i know some of you can if one of you could ask please...

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
that is the b & m tuning rear bumper. Last I heard, they were not selling it anymore.

·
Registered
554 Posts
oooh ian....man you are surfing the german sites for a long time i think you know all the kits....but you don't...

It s B+M NOT KK it looks like but its older....

teun...come over to german forum i think we can help you and we will answer all the questions you have..

here is the adress of B&M
Firma B + M Automobile GmbH, 42489 Wülfrath, Tel: 02058-9237-0

B & M
K K (Carlos)

·
Registered
318 Posts
wrong. you could still order it, but they don't have any more in stock!

·
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just love you guys! I'll try the german forum. but can i just post in english? well i'll see. Thanx you guys

·
8,148 Posts
teun said:
i just love you guys! I'll try the german forum. but can i just post in english? well i'll see. Thanx you guys
Use www.worldlingo.com

That translator allows you to post there too. I post in English because they told me not to post in German because my German sucked! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts