SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i know about the body kit that is on spoilers.com for the nx. but i found another one. i like it much better, and the cost is less. Some people know it as the cosworth kit. you can see it on www.acespeed.com. this is the only company i can find that makes the front peice that i want, does anyone know of another company that may carry it? this one's in singapore and they won't answer my emails! thanks guys

aaron

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
8,148 Posts
This is me.

Erebuni RW391.
I am trying to find the MSDesign kits for you. I have their front spoiler. Well worth the trouble to get. Well worth it.

This is not me but....

Here is a full MSDEsign kit, look at the rear valance. I am eyeing that piece now.

...or look here for yourself...
http://www.100nx.de/Pages/galerie.htm

·
VE junkie
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow...never seen any of these before.....let me know if u find anything i can buy. thanks alot fellas!

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey Pretty White i think i remember seeing your car on super street's readers rides. Was that you?

------------------
Robert Perez
Des Plaines, IL
AOL/AIM SN-ICPANDME
94 Sentra SE-R Aztec Red
Intake, Muffler, Timing @ 17 deg
[email protected]

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 94AztecClassic:
hey Pretty White i think i remember seeing your car on super street's readers rides. Was that you?

</font>
yeah, that was me.

·
Registered
909 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:
here it is. It is a beautiful kit.

</font>
I like this Rear spoiler. The front lip is nice too.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
8,148 Posts

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
HOW MUCH WILL YOU THINK THAT THE MS-DESIGN KIT WILL COST TO BRING INTO THE STATES. I DON'T EVEN DRIVE MY NX TILL I HAVE A BODY KIT
WHAT DO OUR NX PEOPLE HAVE TO DO JUST TO GET A BODY KIT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LONEWOLF:
HOW MUCH WILL YOU THINK THAT THE MS-DESIGN KIT WILL COST TO BRING INTO THE STATES. I DON'T EVEN DRIVE MY NX TILL I HAVE A BODY KIT
WHAT DO OUR NX PEOPLE HAVE TO DO JUST TO GET A BODY KIT!!!!!!!!
</font>
Haha! That's exactly what I'm thinking...

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel/Street Tires
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
egg-less
348 Posts
Hey PrettyWhite,

That third pic in your post; where did you get that front valance?? That is EXACTLY what I am looking for!!! That is BAD ASS!!!

Please post here or email me...even if it is in Europe, I WANT ONE!!!

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aknapp:
Hey PrettyWhite,

That third pic in your post; where did you get that front valance?? That is EXACTLY what I am looking for!!! That is BAD ASS!!!

Please post here or email me...even if it is in Europe, I WANT ONE!!!
</font>
That 3rd pic is not my car. I don't know who makes that valance. I have the MSdesign front spoiler. I would post the pic but angelfire pictures don't post here for some reason. As for getting the MSDesign kit here, guys if I can get the front spoiler anyone can. Just call them. Thats it.
www.ms-design.com
Call the number on the webpage. Ask for Rudy.

·
Finnish Nut
171 Posts
The valance in the third picture is from Carlos car (a guy in Germany), I think he made it himself or had someone make it for him. Check out www.100nx.de, I think you can order one from him, but I don't know what the costs would be.

·
Registered
487 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Frosty:
The valance in the third picture is from Carlos car (a guy in Germany), I think he made it himself or had someone make it for him. Check out www.100nx.de, I think you can order one from him, but I don't know what the costs would be. </font>
Yah, that front end is kick ass! I'd get one! Too bad I don't speak German.

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel/Street Tires
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

1 - 19 of 19 Posts