SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i snapped two rockers the other day...i replaced them and cant find part of one the rockers or two shims. Now my car when driving it at idle speed it jerks and bogs on me. Im getting a ratling noise from the bottom which i think is the broken rocker peices. But why the bogging and hesitation? By the way its a b13 with jwt s3 cams too....it seems a lot more lopey than it did before and i made sure it was set at TDC and the gears are at the right spots. My spark plug wires are new tps is correct distributor cap and rotor are in good working order....could this be a sign the timing is advanced too high? Although the timing is how it is now before i broke the rockers. The car pulls pretty good too. Any ideas would be helpful thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The rattling ended up being a missing header bolt but it still bucks when driving at idle speed...but the car pulls really hard. im stumped.

·
know hope.
646 Posts
bogging at idle would probably mean that you are running too rich. has your MAF been regrounded to behind the intake manifold?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts