SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just got my motor in and its a UKDM PRIMERA motor.. and i was going to go all N/A but i decided to go with a turbo.. Im thinking of the stock turbo kit off the bb. I was wondering how much you think that this motor can take.. It has flat top pistons meaning its a 10.5:1. Im going to run the JWT ECU. alonge wiht the safc for ease of upgrades (bigger than 370cc and crobra MAF.. later down the road) Stock T25 Turbo 370cc injectors. along with a few others.. I was thinking about Aquamist and mabee the nos interchiller.. Any suggestions will be helpfull. Im wanting to get around 250whp- 270whp..
Thanks..
Kevin

This is the post with the pics of my motor.. (beware 56k)
http://www.nissantuners.com/showthread.php?t=67674

·
All go, all show
504 Posts
Might wanna do some searching on this...boost on higher compression motors has been discussed much, those numbers aren't out of your reach, but with the 10.5 comp your motor won't be to happy with lots of psi, unless you plan on building the bottom end up.

·
backyard mechanic
1,078 Posts
Red200Se-R said:
Well i just got my motor in and its a UKDM PRIMERA motor.. and i was going to go all N/A but i decided to go with a turbo.. Im thinking of the stock turbo kit off the bb. I was wondering how much you think that this motor can take.. It has flat top pistons meaning its a 10.5:1. Im going to run the JWT ECU. alonge wiht the safc for ease of upgrades (bigger than 370cc and crobra MAF.. later down the road) Stock T25 Turbo 370cc injectors. along with a few others.. I was thinking about Aquamist and mabee the nos interchiller.. Any suggestions will be helpfull. Im wanting to get around 250whp- 270whp..
Thanks..
Kevin

This is the post with the pics of my motor.. (beware 56k)
http://www.nissantuners.com/showthread.php?t=67674

where did you get that motor from??where u got it from any more??and price if you feel like discussing?

·
Registered
777 Posts
10.5:1 hummm maybe u ment 10:1 anyway congrats on the purchase and project.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where did you get that motor from??where u got it from any more??and price if you feel like discussing
I got the motor from a friend in Louisiana.. There is an importer shop down there and the price was 660 shipping included.. Ill try and get back to you with the name of the shop..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts