SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for those who missed it missed a good one. The entire weekend was fun and so was all the events and surprises. I would like to thank those who got it together and for those who showed up due to tragic events and timing. Next years should be just as great if not better. Dave, Derek, Matt, David I hope you guys are thinking of some more interesting stuff to do for next year. Hopefully next year we will have more than dozen people show. I also have pics which you can find at http://www.sr20de.org/~nycep26/ .

Again thanks guys for the fun time

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER
http://photos.yahoo.com/nyceser

·
Registered
450 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Well for those who missed it missed a good one. The entire weekend was fun and so was all the events and surprises. I would like to thank those who got it together and for those who showed up due to tragic events and timing. Next years should be just as great if not better. Dave, Derek, Matt, David I hope you guys are thinking of some more interesting stuff to do for next year. Hopefully next year we will have more than dozen people show. I also have pics which you can find at http://www.sr20de.org/~nycep26/ .

Again thanks guys for the fun time

</font>
It was great to see you guys. Thanks for the fun weekend. Great job on the rally guys! Thanks again!

------------------
Erik, 94 Classic with goodies and a matching child car seat!
"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

·
Registered
729 Posts
Thanks for showing us those great pics...To bad I couldn't make it but I was down in Florida for the week....But next year I'll surely be there.....

------------------
2k SE

·
Registered
513 Posts
Well, dinner on Friday was cool. Hopefully I can show up for more than one night next year!

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Word, I had a good time. Too bad I'm not 21 and couldn't sample some of the beer at john harvards. Oh well, I'm sure I'll see you guys around soon considering I'm 20 minutes away.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
WHERE did you get that valve cover?

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
hey ryan,
you should be from hoboken with us hobo's. Peter, that is a nice valve cover. I saw it on tom's car about a couple of weeks ago. It looked very nice on his car and I wonder how it is going to look on yours. I am still trying to post pictures on here. If you can help me out with that, thanks man. We still have to try and set up something for the east windsor go karts. I cant wait to do that **** again, it was so much fun. I will talk to you guys soon, hopefully with a pic of my car in the signature.

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)
Its from america's dairyland, what can get any better than that.
Pics up soon!!!

·
jo mom
502 Posts
I want to post a thanks for you guys who set this up. I had a good time. I was having fun racing back on route 2 with Matt in his gutted white classic for a bit. Looks like there are 3 other classic drivers up here in Maine who want to start geek outs.. Coolness

Kiran we'll have to start training for the next Road Rally challenge. I'm getting a GPS with full moniter installed on my dash.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I really need to get an ID. I think i'd be broke by now though. This week alone the guys on my floor and I have gone through 2 30's, a case, a 6 pack, 8 corona's, and its only friday.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts