SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere on se-r.net that there was some type of club meet in boston?? is this every year? are there any pictures posted from the event? i'm live about 40 minutes away from boston, and i'd definitely like to meet some of you guys and talk nissans. i'm brand new to the scene myself, having just purchased a '95 g20t.

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry you missed it. This was our first one, and we are sure to have another one. you can read about it in the Events forum. You need to meet up with the local guys from up that way (Mike G, Dave Grutter, Matt Hunt) All of these guys are going to our next big meet in Rodchester NY. You should come to that. You can also read about this upcoming meet in the events forum. If you have any more questions about the North East meets you can post here or Just E-mail me personaly. [email protected]

MarC

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Cool another Northerner
Damn I don't see anyone from around here anyway..Dave..Matt. I have to drive to NJ to do SE-R stuff. (cuz I'm a punk kid
) Bump909 where are you from? Do you have a garrage?

Mike

[Edited by Mike Gosselin (12-06-2000 at 05:17 PM).]

G

·
0 Posts
Another New Englander lurking on the board here... From Portsmouth, NH. I found out about the recent meet at the end of that weekend.
Oh, well.

I've got a black '93 SE-R. Just got a HKS cat-back installed today. Looking to do more on it soon, so I'm sure semi-newbie questions are on the way...

LB
www.trancelab.com

G

·
0 Posts
Thx, Mike! Next on my list is intake (probably JWT or HotShot) and suspension (probably KYB something or other, Eibach ProKits, bushings, motor mounts, etc.) One much more expensive than the other!! Probably won't be 'til toward spring.

Is it *really* four months until the autocrossing season starts again?? The last event this year was snowed out. Florida here I come.

Chris
[email protected]

G

·
0 Posts
LB,
You going to come to Salt Fest 2K1? You can read about it in the events forum.

MarC

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mike- Feel free to drive a little north and use my garage anytime. 30x40 with heat, bathroom, floor drains, stereo, fridge (keep the beers cold), all the tools- just the ticket for these long Maine winters.

G

·
0 Posts
COOL!!! New Englanders!!! Well....I don't live THAT close to Boston. In fact, I live at the opposite end of the state, which is a drag when I have to drive to Boston a few times a month for Supervision(gotta love State jobs
. If anyone's out in the Berkshires, feel free to stop in and we'll chat! This is my first Se-R, and I have to say that it is also one of the crankiest cars I've ever owned!(maybe it's the cold?) It runs differently from Day to day, and I run the same gas, plugs, etc all the time.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I'm getting scared of about going to SF after hearing all these horror stories of getting stuck in the snow. Also, Daryl Gregg told me his header had tons of rust on it a week after he got back.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I'm getting scared of about going to SF after hearing all these horror stories of getting stuck in the snow. Also, Daryl Gregg told me his header had tons of rust on it a week after he got back.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ without the cams.

G

·
0 Posts
Suck it up!
This will be a great event.

------------------
MarC

96 w/ very little stuff
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
when is the NY meet? i'm definitely interested. hey mike, i'm from lunenburg, mass.. i'm about 20 minutes from nashua. i do have a garage.. i just don't own many tools. i'll probably need your help in the spring when i get the jwt s3 cams and ecu, if that's cool.

jon

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the info marc.. if anyone wants to chat on aol, my IM screenname is bumpus77

------------------
Jon
'95 Infiniti G20t
Stillen intake, HS header, custom exhaust, Apex'i Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch

G

·
0 Posts
All the info you need or could ever want is in the events forum. The topic SF2K1 I belive.

------------------
MarC

96 w/ very little stuff
AIM SER96MarC

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
LOL...ok who ISN'T going to Salt Fest now? Geez.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

1 - 19 of 19 Posts