SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody i just bought tuned200sx turbo se-r if you guys know his car! hopefully i'll get it by this weekend and start boostin!ha ha it needs some tune up but i'll manage to add new stuff and post some new pics hopefully. finally in the turbo club(even though i was going to turbo my 200sx ser) but it's okay for now. later

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Elvis has been a good guy to deal with. I am happy he bought it, and I hope he will enjoy the car. After having it for 2 1/2 years, and only driving it once every two weeks, I decided its time to buy something I would drive everyday. The car is great, and i enjoy driving it, but i hated putting 80 miles a day driving it to work.

Elvis, enjoy YOUR new baby.

Guys, I am looking into a 95 S14 SE. I won't leave the SR20 family.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
^^Damn... i wouldn't mind a 12 sec t25 car... thats impressive. Anyways, great upgrade in cars. Sylvias are the ****

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
I can attest that its a fast car, I rod in it! I have video of it also, but have never gotten the car for my computer to upload it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone. but i also have a pretty quick 95 200sx se-r of my own. now i got 2! hell yea! but hey if you got some video damn hook me up. i'll shoot some of my own video pretty soon against my brother's 90' supra tt. it'll be a match. but yea, i'm in stevens point a small town with lots of beez(hondas). looks like it's gonna be a good car. thanks brian. you da man.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
It's a good car I can attest to that. I loved driving it. hehe. It spent a lot of its milage at the strip with me there too. [weeping] good times good times, It's a good car and it's well put together. you goit one hell of a car man just take care of it or I will come after you myself :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha...well, it needs a new clutch so that's what i'm going to change first and what do some of you guys recommend? i'm thinking of getting the spec stage 3 from jgy. the car will be taken care of foe sure. i already order autometer boost, egt, volt, oil, a/f gauges but still deciding on the boost controller. well, later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts