SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading in the archives that t-ing off the BOV, Wastegate, Boost Gauge from the vaccum line that goes to the fuel pressure regulator is a BAD idea...? I saw a picture of a det and its BOV is connected to the back of the intake manifold. I have a sr20de and I will be buying the f-max kit. I need to know the best place to connect these 3. Should they all be connected to the same vaccum line? Lew Shadoff has his boost gauge connected to the front of the manifold off a vaccum line that is right below the throttle cables? What does that vaccum line go to? Any input is appreciated.

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, KYB AGX/Ground Control 350 in/lb front 300 in/lb rear, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set), Timing changed to 15 degrees

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
between the fuel pressure regulator and the intake manifold.............. I would try to run them at various parts of the intake manifold b/c it might cause it to run lean b/c the regulator is not getting enough vacume??? that would be my best guess, I need a turbo on my car to give good advice for this kind of thing..............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts