SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My AIM is not accessible right now since the domain here is funky and I can't logon to my H: drive with AIM or ICQ, so I'll post the pics I got from his here:

http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/bowlcut

and the pics themselves:

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

G

·
0 Posts
Very nice pics! Blowcut, how'd you do the seat mod? what is it, leather, pleather? Looks good. BTW, the interior looks almost identical to my car..I've got the exact same shifter boot and knob w/ red accents.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL God no please dont mistake that for my car
. thats another guys car here on the board and the name just left my mind. it was the pics from the nx console swap into a classic. he sent me the pics maybe a week ago and i didnt have time till today and i didnt have space for them so ben put them up for me. so please the owner of that car please stand up

no offence ment on that first sentence
just not my thing, car is too.....

------------------
Thats my opinion and I could be wrong

93 classic
Aztec Red, Automatic, POP, STB, OEC battery tie down, AD22VF's, Pirelli P4000's

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Why that looks like a classic with a Stillen body kit.

------------------
Jordan
1998 Sentra SE -
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
Registered
858 Posts
Yo WTF! that's my whip! .it'll beat an automatic se-r any day of the week! LOL
and the seats were wrapped in naugahyde. no leather, too expensive. see the console finally? the top opens up to reveal a compartment to put stuff in.that's a xenon kit on a 91 SE-R. being stock is boring and and so average I love the ride just the way she is. all bolt ons and more goodies that you can't see but can feel! customize:make or modify according to individual requirements.

[This message has been edited by redman007 (edited 12-21-2000).]

·
Registered
858 Posts
all I wan't for christmas is my 2 front brakes(adv22f as my wife looks over the shoulder even!) ha she left and is writing , looks good , GOAL!!!!!!!! she asked How much. so we're taking a trip to auto zone.so that's my car up there , if any body sees it , pull me over and we'll bull **** for a while. Merry christmas and happy new year every one!

·
Registered
858 Posts
the top red se-r !

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
How does the console fit if the seat is all the way back? Being 6'5" i have the seat all the way back and with the side bolsters on the bottom im wondering if they hit on the console or not. and looks like getting the seat belt in could be a little awkard too. looks like a mod i want to do but kinda wondering on fitment problems and such

·
Registered
858 Posts
well when you slide te seat back the bolsters do rub a bit but it's better for you cause you have more access to the armrest part. the seat belt part really isn't that bad but is a little trickier than stock. but it's worth the little difficulty. you'll get used to it after 30 minutes and then you'll be a seat belt clamping champ! Like I said trust me you'll like it if not put it up forsale in the forum, I'll bet you won't after you put it in! 3:16 don't worry I have 2 classic se-r owners that have seen mine and will buy yours if your not content!

[This message has been edited by redman007 (edited 12-25-2000).]

·
Registered
858 Posts
Eleanor, I have seen your twin. under 91 se-r's pics. Don't worry I still love ya more.

·
Registered
858 Posts
91 se-r nismo 10;1 pistons,extrude honed heads and intake manifold,matched ported intake,nismo competition cams,RC throttlebody and MAF,JW ECU,stillen 4-1 ceramic coated header and fuel press. riser,unorthodox pulleys,centerforce dual friction clutch,no emissions crap,PRI intake,massaged oil journals,balanced and blue print rebuild 4 angle valve job,2.25 mandrel bent exhaust with degutted cat and super turbo muffler,pace setter short throw shifter cut evenmore,ES complete master bushing set, ES motor mount inserts, swaybars,MSD 6al ignition,MSD 8.5 wires, ultra coil and other **** not worth mentioning !

·
Registered
883 Posts
Looks pretty good. I havent seen classics with bodykits before.

------------------
Kris94G20™
87 Pulsar

·
Registered
858 Posts
I use the console /rest alot. I just wish I was taller so I could rest the whole arm instead of the elbow and forearm. 1971 Joe mods:5'7" ,Ex US MARINE,Junior sempai koga ryu ninjutsu 5years.2 years Judo,3 years Boxing,3years Aikido, 15 inch guns
suspension mods: Nike Air max ,lower center of gravity.Body mods:7tattoos,

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
yea you can grab one at courtsey. ask for what like a 93 or 92 nx2000 center console. its not a classic part. you swap out the center console from in front of the shifter to the rear with it. im thinking about getting one myself...eventualy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts